i-jack

Jack took a long thought,before finally deciding that he is gonna do it one more time.However,he has to be careful this time.He hopes that neither any of the Guardians are going to found out about his plan.

He stood up from his sitting position on the wooden table.With no fear,he bounces off the table. He gracefully did a frontflip in mid-air before slowly landing on the balls of his feet on the ground.He grabs his icy,wooden and powerful staff which resembles similar to a Shepard's crook.

He looked around his surroundings in North's workshop,seeing that the big,fluffy yetis were too busy building toys or painting them.Even the energetic and lively elves were busy as the yetis kept correcting the mistakes they had made to the toys.

He looked around again,noticing that North was nowhere to be seen.Jack smirked.He knew that this was his only chance to escape from this workshop without any interuptions.Or at least,his chance to escape without North stopping him.

He leaped,warming up before the winds could carry him off.Just as he was really about to fly,the voice that Jack has been avoiding all day stopped him,"Jack Frost!Where do you think you are going?"

Jack winces,before slowly landing again on the floor.He groaned,before turing to face North.

"Chill,North.I'm just going back to the town.My hometown at least,"Jack explained,using his hands as body language.

North understood Jack's body language.It was obvious to him that Jack was annoyed that he kept on stopping Jack from going to the mortal world.

"I told you so many times,Jack.You can't go to the towns or cities.You must stay in your workplace,"North said.

"North,I don't have a 'workplace'.Burgess is.I need to go back,"Jack tried to defend himself.

" You have now.It's here,"North proudly presented his workplace.

"And what am I supposed to do huh?Count the number of yetis you have?Count the number of elves you have in the workshop?By the way,it's exactly a thousand yetis and elves.That's a lot,I must add,"Jack pointed out.

"Then how about counting the number of elves you froze by 'accident'?"North exaggerated the word 'accident'.

Jack watched as an elf with a tray of cookies in his hand walk towards North and stuck out his tongue at him.Water was dripping from his overalls,an obvious sign to Jack that he froze the elf not long ago.

"Thank you,"North said as he took the tray away from him,taking a bite from a cookie.

"Please,North.You got to let me go.Please?I'll be back by midnight.Sharp,"Jack added on to his deal.

North thought about it,somehow was convinced that maybe he should let him.

North sighed,"Alright,you may go.Be back by midnight sharp,promise?"

"Promise!"Jack grinned foolishly as he took off and out from the window.

North knows that Jack is the Guardian of Fun,and that it was his duty to make sure that the children in the world does have fun.He must admit that Jack is as important at the rest of the Guardian.Fun is one of their pillars to protect the children so that they will forever believe in the Guardians.Protecting them will ensure that they will not vanish in existence.

However,he simply does not let Jack go to the mortal world.For the last few months,Jack Frost has snuck out without North's knowledge.This has caused the Guardians to go panic,until they found him just fine when they returned to North's workshop after the search party.

Not only that,but Jack has caused many problems to the mortal world.He had caused many people wondering how was there snow in the spring,and scientists had spent so much time figuring out how it was possible when it was just Jack Frost and his powers.

But the most dangerous thing that Jack could do was he could have gone out of control with his powers.He could have set an imbalance to the seasons,causing an eternal winter.With his staff,it is possible to do it with a snap of his finger.

This was the main reason why North never lets Jack Frost out to the mortal world.

Between Pitch,his power is more powerful than him.North was afraid that he might cause an imbalance to the seasons without him knowing it.North never told him this,thinking of the right time to tell him.That time hopefully is never...