Chapter 3: A hero's tragic Story

Chapter 3: A hero's tragic story

Frank Pov

Have you ever wondered if fate hates you and wants you to suffer for no good reason? If your answer was yes then, you probably understand how I feel at this moment as I raise my hands up with gold armored ponies pointing their spears at me. I knew that this would be their reaction after seeing me I just did not think it would happen this fast as I stand there while they round up the raiders who were reluctant to be in cuffs after seeing what I did to the dragon earlier. Soon three of them approached me with the middle one dressed in a silver armor with a mace strapped to his side along with a shield strapped around his left arm as he stood in front of me.

"Captain we found this thing when we arrived at the town. What should we do with it? Said the armored pony who stood by the captain as he looked at me with glare while I looked back at him with a neutral expression. "Put him up with the other raiders, for all we know this thing was aiding the raiders here. Once we take the creature and these lowlifes to the castle, we let the princesses decide what to do with it." One pulled out some cuffs as I let out a sigh at this and was about to let them handcuff me, however that is when something or should I say some pony landed behind me.

"That will not be necessary, Captain Steel Wing." Said a familiar voice as I turn my head back to see Celestia with her hand on my right shoulder and as well as her sister who was on my left side. "Your highness are you sure about this, for all we know this creature could be..." he was then cut off by Luna. "He happens to be the one that stopped those raiders from terrorizing the residence of Ponyvile, me and my sister were here to witness this brave warrior act of heroism as he fought against a full-grown black dragon."

"The dragon was corrupted by some dark magic to which this human was able to stop and is now laying on the ground defeated right behind us." Said Celestia as she pointed at Garble who was still in agonizing pain as his body was still broken from the intense beating, he received from the human. The captain then looked at his subordinates and as he directed them to arrest the downed dragon to, they nodded and went straight forward to it as he looks back at the two princesses. "What will happen to this one?" he asked pointing at me to which Celestia smiled sweetly. "He will be coming with us back to the castle. We were in the middle of introductions before the town was attacked as me and my sister wish to learn more about our human friend." Said Celestia as Luna smiled and nodded to her sister comment while I raised an eyebrow at her statement. The captain looked unsure as I could that that he still did not like me and was about to say something until Luna beat him to punch. "As my sister said we wish to continue introductions with our new friend here I am sure that won't be a problem captain Steel Wing?" she asked though by the way she said it, it almost sounded like a threat as the captain shook his head immediately. "Good we will be taking our leave then. Make sure that the guards round up every single raider here understood? Asked Celestia to which the captain nodded and saluted before walking away however he did look make a quick glance at me just was he approached his men as I lowered my arms and let out, a sigh of relief before looking back at them. "Um just to be clear I am not in any trouble, am I?" I asked them to which the two proceeded to giggle at my question as Celestia calmed herself before looking back to me. "No, you're not, however there is still the matter of introducing yourself young man." Said Celestia in a motherly tone which for some reason sounded hot wait why I am thinking that?

"From what my sister told me you sit are a human, however none of the humans from the old legends were capable of the incredible that you performed during the attack." Said Luna who was now looking at me not with a glare but in amusement which was kind of weird since she was cautious around me before. "Which you will explain to us once we teleport to the castle in canterlot." Said Celestia as I then asked her. "Wait what about Miss Sparkle and her friends back at the crystal castle?"