Chapter 5: New Day and Power Demonstration

Chapter 5: New Day and Power demonstration

Frank Pov

Some of you may not know this, but I am a big fan of anime and have come across some that have the male character seeing something perverted that causes him to have a mega nosebleed the kind where it shoots out like a fire hose. So, seeing this happen to the ruler of the sun, moon, and the goddess of chaos was both a shock and funny as the same time especially with their eyes literally turning into spirals as they lay on the floor.

Once I got dressed, they had finally woken up as I turned to them asking them what the issue was, but once they turn to me, they go red in the face, wings straight, and before I knew it, they all disappeared via teleportation. I then looked toward Needle Works and Sharp Edge with a raised eyebrow with the guard mare facepalming herself as the seamstress looks at me with a *are you serious* look on his face as I groaned in annoyance.

I was then brought to my room thanks to Sharp Edge and bid her farewell as I entered my new room and proceeded to remove my shoes and lay on the bed. Some of you may be wondering how I learned of the guards name you see during our walk toward Needle Works office I decided to make some small talk with the mare. Though I could tell she was nervous when we first spoke and that is probably due to never meeting someone or should I say something like me before, but after a while we exchanged names. Though I really wished I did not strip right in front of her when Needle Works started to measure me, I may not have been able to see her face, but I could tell she was embarrassed at this. I may need to find some way to make up for that and I also hope the princesses and chaos goddess are okay...

3rd Pov

Meanwhile in Princess Celestia's private chambers we see a red faced Celestia taking a cold shower as she tries to calm down from what she saw as well as clear any lewd thoughts coming into her mind. In Princess Luna's private chambers Luna was on her bed as she hid underneath her covers trying to erase the image of seeing the naked human from her mind as her face remains red as she twists and turns trying to fall asleep. As for Eris she is residing in a cottage near the Everfree as she was sitting in the corner as hearts begin to form over her head as she rocks back and forth and giggles lightly as some of the animals were shaking in fear from her bizarre behavior as she continued to have a nosebleed.

And as we returned to the castle, we see Frank passed asleep on the bed of the guest room as the ordeal of being on the run and arriving had finally caught up with him as he sleeps the night away. Sadly, it will not be a peaceful night for him as memories from his ordeal back on earth comes back to him in his dreams as he recounts the destruction, the kills he made, and as he remembered killing Kane, he sees himself smeared in alien blood, panting heavily, as well as growling like a wild animal gritting his sharp fanged teeth before letting out a loud screech into the sky before charging forward like a wild animal.

Frank POV

I woke up in a panic from a dream as it was enough to have me jumping off the bed and hit the floor headfirst though it did not hurt, I did cause some cracks to form on the floor as I groaned in frustration before getting back up.

"Fuck... I had that dream again." I said as I looked at the cracked floor and prayed to god or Faust that it would not get any worse than that. I then notice looked out the window and notice that the sun was now coming up.

"Jeez I didn't think I was sleeping that much I mean the sun was just setting the last time I checked. Then again, I have not been able to sleep for I think about a week. Or was it half a month? Honestly, I lost count since the damn military were constantly on my ass." I said however it was then that I smelled something weird only to realize that it was coming from me and as I started to smell myself, I nearly vomited on the spot by how bad it was.