Chapter 10: A spar with...NIGHTMARE MOON?!!!!!

Chapter 9: A spar with... NIGHTMARE MOON?!!!!!

Frank POV

Location: Castle Roof/ Nighttime

I lay on the roof of the castle looking up into the night sky as I reminisce on all that had happened after the attack in Canterlot. Many of the nobles were in an uproar once they heard that BlueBalls (Yes, I said it) was responsible for the attack as they along with some of the other nobles who were distrustful of me were now praising me for saving them and to putting an end to the bastard prince. Two nobles named Fancy Pants and Fleur di lis had thanked me profusely after saving them from certain death much and praised me for my heroics against Blueballs there words not mine as they gifted me with a golden pocket watch and dagger, which I accepted them just to be polite. Luna is doing okay but was recommended by one of the royal medics to not fly for about a week I am just glad that she is still able to use that wing knowing how lightning can fry the nerves don't ask me how I know that.

Another thing that I forgot to mention is that when the guards went to investigate the prince's home, they found some documents that had the layout of Ponyvile and of Canterlot along with notes that discussed battle plans for the attack on both towns. It was later confirmed after one of the raiders finally admitted to being hired by the prince to attack Ponyvile, yet when asked if he was working for someone else, they claimed they knew nothing about that. Garble knew nothing as he was offered power by an unknown source and was only focused on getting payback for what had happened to him as he aided the attack in Ponyvile. Still the fact that an unknown group is causing all of this has me and the sisters worried so much for having a peaceful life...

Rainbow had recently visited me once word of the attack had reached Ponyvile as the mare was annoyed that she wasn't there to help but was glad that everyone was alright. She also informed me that her friends have finally made a full recovery and was wondering if I could make a visit to Ponyvile to meet them though she mentioned how Twilight had been wanting to meet me for quite some time and asked if I could partake in some experiments with her. I accepted since I did want to see how the town was doing since it had been a while since the raiders attacked the town, though I would be lying if the thought of doing experiments with Twilight hadn't made me nervous, I just hope I don't make her go nuts like with what happened with the pinkie sense. Some of you may be wondering where was Eris in all of this madness, well apparently she was busy with something off world and knowing she was probably in a pocket dimension or something thankfully she was able to use her power to repair the damages from the attack with just a snap of her fingers.

However, I will have to wait until after heat season which will be happening very soon as I have been preparing all that I need and have already decided on a place to hide until the heat ends which I will tell in another time. I have also noticed some of the mares' showing signs of being in heat as some of them would stare at me whenever I am around some with stiff wings, blushes, and wagging tails, Sharp Edge and Velvet Breeze have shown similar signs and have been avoiding me like the plague not to I minded. Not only that but the sisters have also been acting weird as Celestia would at times hug me from behind and would nuzzle onto my neck much to my bewilderment and that fact that I could feel her breasts pressed onto my back makes it even more weird. Luna seems to be more in control though I could tell she was struggling as she would go red in the face whenever I was around though she would also pout whenever Celestia gives me a surprise hug which was adorable to say the least. And I may have made things worse when I decided to bake them their favorite deserts when I was cheering them after what BlueBalls said. Back on earth I learned to bake sweets for my mother and sister as I was able to bake a chocolate cake for Celestia and a moon pie for Luna who after taking the first bite proceeded to devour them in just a few seconds they then proceeded to hug me on each side followed by a kiss on their cheek and well let's just say I.... passed out when that happened.