Chapter 7: The Reveal

3rd Pov

It was the day of the reveal as many of Canterlots residents arrive to the royal podium ranging from the nobility, middle class citizens, and various news ponies who all wait patiently for the royal sisters. Some news ponies found out that a legion of raiders along with a black dragon were responsible for the attack not to mention how it left 5 of the bearers in critical condition especially Princess Twilight Sparkle. But out of nowhere from something out of a comic book a strange being came to the rescue and repelled the raiders while the princesses escorted the citizens to safety and even saved the princess of friendship from the black dragon and fought it with nothing but its own hands. At first, they were reluctant to believe that a being like that exists, but thanks to a few witnesses one of them being the local mail mare Ditzy Hooves as well as Rainbow Dash many news ponies were curious about the being in question and hope to find out more in the meeting. Though the nobility were annoyed at the sudden meeting some were curious about the whole thing and wondered if the attack was a declaration of war from the dragon kingdom since it was a dragon that aided the raiders in the attack.

Meanwhile in the royal podium backstage were the two royal sisters along with Eris, Spitfire, Steel Wing, and joining them was Rainbow Dash who peeked at the crowd and whistled at how big the crowd was.

"Oh man that's a big crowd." Said Rainbow as Spitfire nods at her.

"Well, they are here about the attack on ponyvile not to mention they will be having questions about the incident and the guy who stopped them." Said Spitfire as Rainbows ears droop a bit.

"Yeah, you are right, and boy was that guy awesome I just hope I get to see him again." She says happily to which Eris appears behind her.

"Oh, does Dashie have an interest in our new human friend?" she says as Rainbow is surprised at this as her face went red for moment.

"What n-no I just want to meet him is all after all he did do some awesome stuff back home and even fought a dragon twice its size and won." She says sounding like a fan girl as Spitfire snickers at this though Steel Wing just rolls his eyes at this.

"Yes, that is an incredible feat that Mr. McCloud had performed though I am not sure how our ponies will react when we confirm this. Speaking of which where is Mr. McCloud?" Said Luna as the ponies take notice to this as they look around for the human.

"Well, he mentioned had to meet Needle Works for something he made for him and to start without him. Though he was pretty vague about what Needle Works made for him Frank said that it was a surprise for both me and Luna." Answered Celestia as this had every pony raise an eyebrow even Eris wondered what the human was planning.

"Speaking of which how are the other girls doing Dash?" asked Spitfire as Rainbow Dash rubbed the back of her head.

"Well, the girls are doing alright though Twilight was constantly asking me about the being who saved the town and fought a dragon. When I told her about Frank, she went off saying how it was impossible for a being to fight against many raiders on his own and swing around a dragon like a sack of potatoes. Though I could tell she and the other girls did not believe me and I can't really blame them." She said as everyone nodded in understanding.

"Well, might as well start the meeting." Said Celestia as she and Luna step out from the curtains and on stage as the audience began to quiet down as the rulers stood up at the center and cleared their throats.

"Greetings my little ponies and thank you for coming here today. Now some of you may be wondering why I called you all here. For it relates to the attack on Ponyvile by a legion of raiders and a black dragon." Said the sun princess as many ponies started to ask questions.