Chapter 8: Rumble at Canterlot

3rd POV

Location: Canterlot center

A few days have passed after the reveal and apparently, Frank was getting a lot of attention than what he was used to back on earth and boy was this new for him.

He had been receiving requests from news ponies for an exclusive interview with him about his life as a real-life superhero and better detail on the invaders that came to his world. Another bizarre thing was the request from various nobles who wanted to date him much to his surprise since he assumed that they would find him repulsive and was creeped out once he read one of their letters.

In the end Frank had to deny many of their requests seeing is how some of the things from his past were personal and that the messages from the nobles were getting a bit too much for his liking, but it only seemed to make things worse as more of them came. And it wasn't until Celestia, and Luna had to put their hoof down and kindly requested them to stop hounding him and soon they did. Though what was weird was how they did it as they said it with a kind smile, yet he was able to sense their power as they were giving off an aura that said that if you don't stop, we will eradicate every single one of you.

Speaking of the sisters they had made his stay at the castle great as Frank would find himself spending time with them whenever they weren't busy as he would find himself taking walks with Celestia in the Gardens and having tea with her. And in some nights, he would find himself star gazing with Luna as well as attending night court with her as Frank got to meet some of the more nocturnal nobles in the kingdom though for some reason they would shake in his presence.

Eris would also pop in literally to hang out though she would occasionally rub her cheek into his which he found kind of cute for some reason, however he would also notice the sisters glaring at Eris for even doing that. On some occasions he would see Rainbow Dash as she would keep him up to date on how her friends were doing and how they have been dying to meet him though mostly Twilight who is still in disbelief to what he is.

Things seem to be looking up for the human, but little did he know that the peace would soon come to end for a certain event will take place that will soon break that peace. It is a peaceful day in Canterlot as the citizens go on with their lives some still in shock that an actual superhero is here in their fair kingdom and is currently residing in the castle of the royal sisters. Many of the residents are seen walking around and talking about the human in question as some of the nobilities have also started to form an interest in the human stallion some with good intentions while some plan to use him for their own gain. However, standing on the rooftop was a mysterious hooded figure stood before the sight of Canterlot as this strange individual held a strange looking crystal as it sparked with yellow electricity as the hooded being formed a sinisterly as his sky-blue eyes looked beyond the city before saying three simple words.

"Let it begin."

Frank POV

Location: Castle Gardens

I lay under the shade of a tree in the castle gardens looking back at all that has happened so far and how I am still wondering if all of this is real. Never in my life did I ever believe that I would ever arrive in a world like this, nor did I think a world like this ever existed, but then again, I didn't think aliens existed until they arrive to conquer earth. Still the fact that I am living in world from a TV show is still mind-boggling to me however this also brings another question to me one that I have been debating on ever since I first arrived here in Equestria.

Should I tell Celestia and Luna about the show and how I knew more about them and everyone else because of it. That has been something that has been on my mind for the past few days and every day I worry about how they may react knowing that their lives and the lives of their ponies were being told in the form of a show. After spending time with them I have started to see them as very good friends even though our first meeting was weird and violent, I have grown to like them a lot plus I hate having to hide this from them after telling them my life story. Still how could I explain that I know about this world in the form a TV show and that I also know them through the fandom which was also another can of worms since I didn't want to reveal that part since part of the fandom has made some stories that boils my blood and prayed that nothing like this exists here.