" 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫! "

ఌ

                                                       ఌ

You had just woken up from you're sleep as you saw the sun beam through the windows of your apartment,the orangey yellow beams of light illuminate the dim room as you raised up in the bed and rubbed your eyes as they adjusted to the bright beam of light escaping through your window.you got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and freshen up for the day.after you were done you went to your wardrobe and grabbed some clothes(the outfit is your choice) and got dressed.you walked out of you're apartment building and decided to stop by the nearbye coffee shop.as you walked in the small coffee shop a familiar boy with blonde hair and crimson wings caught your eye as you walked up to him and smiled.

"hey regular! What can I get for ya?"The blonde boy asked you as he shot you a charming smiled and leaned on the counter a bit "can i get a medium (f/d)?thanks."
You said as you smiled softly at him.you watched as he nodded and started making your drink
"so how's your day been?"He said,trying to start small talk as he poured your drink into a cup and handed it to you as he gave you a friendly smile
"it's been good.what about yours?"you say as you gave him a friendly smile in return.
"it's been okay..it hasn't been very busy though but hey,at least I haven't gotten any rude costumers today...yet-" he said as he chuckle aand llooked over your shoulder ad another costumer walked in
"that'll be $5.24" he said as he looked at you and smiled.
You nodded as you handed him the full amount and grabbed your drink and sat down at a nearby table.

A few minutes later

You saw the familiar blonde boy walking over to your table with what looked like a bag of food.
"may I sit down with you?- i dont really feel like sitting by myself so..." he asked as he stood in front of you.
"yeah,of course." you replied as you smiled kindly at him.he smiled in return and sat down next to you.his crimson feathers brush up against the glass of the window next to the table was he moved around slightly.there was a moment of silence between you two as you drank your coffee and scrolled on your phone as he ate his lunch that he grabbed out of his bag.

After a few minutes of awkward silence he finally spoke.
"so uhm...why do you always come to this specific cafe? Is it just closer to your house or?-" he ask as he took another bite of what looked like a chicken sandwich.
"it's just the closest one to my house so I always come here." you replied as you took another sip of coffee.
"oh,cool."
He replied as another moment of silence fell between you two.  "why did you choose to work at this cafe? There's plenty of other cafes in Tokyo so why this one?"
You asked as you looked at him.admiring the crimson wings on his back.you never really got a good look at them so you never really realized how etherial they looked...how he looked.
"oh,well...I've just always liked coming to this place.it has a nice environment and really cute cats that roam around here! We actually have a few cat bowls outside so they can eat so,they do tend to stick around quite a bit!" he said smiling as he talked about the cats that lived around the cafe.
"awe! I love cats! They are so adorable!" You said happily as you smiled at him "what kind of cats are they?or do you know?" you asked as you watched him take another bite.
"well,I don't know the names of them but I know there an orange one,a gray one, and a black and white one."
He said as he smiled.the light from the window beaming down on his features.you never realized how pretty he was,nor have you taken any time to appreciate his features.his faint freckles,the mole he had on his neck,the small stubble he had on his chin.he was just..𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍

"they sound so cute." you said as he smiled at him.
"they are! The orange ones my favorite."you reply back to you as he finished his food and put his trash in a bag.
"i should probably get back to work...seeya.who knoww,i might join you next time you come here!" he said as he gave you a  friendly smile and walked away as he  tossed his food in the trash.

A/N:I HOPE U LIKED THIS FIRST PART!! TELL ME IF I ♡︎SHOULD MAKE MORE PRETTY PLEASE!!♡︎