"you're so prettyఌ"

ఌ

You watched him sit back down on the couch and turn the tv back on.
"ill just stay until the storm passes and than ill be out if your hair." he said as he smiled at you.
"you dont have to leave..you could stay here for the night.only if you want though!" you said as you smiled and sat down close beside him.
"really?" he said as he smiled softly and blushed as his wings shifted slightly with his movements as he turned to look at you.
"yeah,really." you replied as you smiled and blushed. Your legs touched his as you sat down and both if your cheeks turned a bright red.
"u-uhm so you wanna watch another movie?..." he asked as he stayed next to you and smiled.
"yeah,what movie?" you asked as you looked at the tv.
"how about spider-man?"
"Okay,yeah I like spiderman." you replied as you smiled and he put on the movie and played back on the couch.you got up to grab some snacks and some blankets really quick and came back a minute later and threw a blanket on him and you.

after a few minutes of the movie you both started to get bored of the movie so you scrolled to find a different one.you found a silly romance movie and put it on.
"romance? Ew gross." he said as he giggled.
"weren't you flirting- sorry,ATTEMPTING to flirt with me earlier?" you replied as he threw a pillow at you and you both giggled.
"hey! My attempt wasn't bad at all!!" he protested as he crossed his arms and pouted.
"whatever you say." you said as you glanced at him and shook your head.
"oh come on.like you're good at flirting." he said as he rolled his eyes at you.
"didn't I ALSO make you blush earlier?" you said as you raised an eyebrow and gave him a look.he just blew a raspberry at you and rolled his eyes.
"you're a brat." you said as you rolled your eyes at him again.
"no you are." he argued back at you and chuckled.
"just hush,and watch the movie." you said as you lightly shoved his arm.

Almost halfway into the movie you guys were starting to get tired as you slowly started to fall asleep.you fell asleep on one side on the couch.Keigo looked over at you and smiled softly."you're so pretty..."keigo said as he slowly fell asleep.once he was asleep Keigo snored softly and moved around a bit.his wings fluttering slightly in his sleep as he wrapped around the shared blanket.

A/N:SORRY THIS IS WAYYYY SHORTER THAN THE LAST ONE BUT I HOPE U LIKE IT❤️