"Are those...kittens?"

It was the next day.you got up as usual,got dressed,and went to work,got done with work,and left to go to the coffee shop you  always went to.you opened the door to the coffee shop and smiled as you saw the familiar blond boy sitting on a seat with a box .there was no one else in there but you and him.you walked up to him and smiled. You sat down next to him not realizing how close you were sitting to him you saw his cheeks turn from his usual skin tone to a light shade of pink as he glanced at you.
"are those...kittens? Awe! They're so cute! Where did they come from?" You asked excitingly as you peaked your head over the box to get a good look at the small kittens in it.

"One of the cats that hangs out around here had kittens and I got them before anything else could so I could take care of them." He said softly as he gently pet the small kittens in the box."you wanna pet them?" He asked as he turned his head to you and smiled.
"Really? Okay,sure." You say as he grabbed your hand gently and  helped u gently and pet one of the kittens in the box.you saw the boy blush heavily as he held your hand ever so gently  and he looked away.
"Hey,I never got your name?"You said as he sat back down next to him.
"Oh,my names Keigo" he replied as he  looked back at the box of kittens."what about you.what's your name?"
He asked you.you turned your head to him and chuckled softly."you literally write my name on a coffee cup every morning and you still can't remember it?" You said as you and him laughed a bit and smiled.
"Yeah,yeah,I'm just not good with names I guess."
He said as he giggled and sighed.
"My names,(y/n)." You said as you looked over at him and smiled.
"(Y/n),that's a pretty name." He said as he blushed softly and smiled at you.
"Oh,thanks."

After sitting down and talking for about 20 minutes you realized how long you had been there.you've never had anyone talk to you or to talk to that you wouldn't get sick of.you guys talked about such random things as well. Such as hobbies,movies you both like,and songs you both enjoyed.you never realized how similar you two were or how much you loved talking to him till today even though you guys have seen each other almost everyday for almost a year since he's worked there.you never realized how much you enjoyed being in each others company.his whole presence and aura was so calming to be around.being around him just felt so....right.

After 20 more minutes of talking and laughing he saw costumers coming in so he took the box and waved bye at you as he walked back to the kitchen and put the box of kittens(in empty closet maybe? W food? I didn't think this through...)

After a few more minutes you got up and ordered some coffee and sat down at the table.a bit later you saw Keigo walking up to you with his lunch and sit across from you.he smiled softly as his wings fluttered softly behind him.
"hi"  "hi"
You two said to each other as you smiled and took a sip of your coffee."whats it like working here? I've been looking for a different job for a while and since we kinda know each other I think it would be nice." you said ad you smiled.
"you wanna work here to be with me or the cats?" he said as he chuckled softly as his cheeks turned a light pink.
"..why not both?" you said as you giggled along with him and took another sip of coffee.both of your guy's cheeks turned a light pink as you both stared at each other and smiled.
After a while of talking you both exchanged numbers and went your separate ways.
On your way home you couldn't stop thinking about him.his dirty strawberry blonde hair,his perfect clear skin,the light freckles he had on his cheeks and neck and arms,his soft scarred hands that once held yours.everything about him was just perfect.but you weren't falling for him..were you? You were feeling things you had never felt with any of your friends.every time you were near him you just felt so safe.

A/N: HIII SORRY THIS PART IS A BIT SHORTER(I THINK) BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT💕❤️