"Its not a crush...right?"

A few weeks later you started going to see Keigo more often.You guys started getting closer to the point where you guys started actually hanging out.he also started coming over to your house a lot which was nice since you and him both liked the company.

Keigo was at your house today and you two were just watching a movie together.
"Wait,so what's happening again?-" he asked as he looked at you with his face stuffed with chips.
"I've literally explained to you what this movies about a million time,Kei." You said as you sighed and shook your head.
"Kei?" He said as he swallowed the chips that were once stuffing his mouth and giggled.
"Can you just stuff your mouth with food again and be quiet so I can watch the movie?" You said as you chuckled at him continuing to shove chips in his mouth
"Is this better?" He mumbled out with food in his mouth
"ew! That's disgusting, keigo!"you said as you looked away.you heard him chuckle as he swallowed the food.
"Fine,I'll stop." He said as he sighed and continued watching the movie.every once in a while you would catch him glancing at you.you glanced at him as well but you didn't think he'd noticed.you just couldn't help but appreciate how pretty he looked...this wasn't turning into a crush..right? Of course it wasn't.you guys were just friends.you said as you knew you were just lying to yourself to not ruin the friendship you now had.
"Hey,hey! Y/n! Earth to y/n!!" Keigo said as he snapped his fingers in your face as you snapped out of your trance.
"Oh,sorry.I just zoned out..." you replied as you blushed softly.he clearly noticed the blush as he backed away from your face and blushed at you.he sat back down on the couch and sighed as he looked away with a red face.
"Sorry..."
"It's alright,Kei.."
"I uhm...I like that nickname y'know...it's cute.."
"Well,I guess I'll just keep calling you it,cutie"
You replied as you smirked softly and looked back at the TV

"Mrs.(L/N) are you flirting with me?" He asked as he giggled and his face turned slightly red.
"Maybe I am." You replied as you giggled and looked over at him.
"Well,I might have to return the favor." He said as he blushed softly and leaned over towards you.
"Really? Alright then give me your best pick up line."
You said as you looked at him and crossed your arms as you watched him think.
"Hmm....uh..roses are re-" "nope,never mind I don't wanna hear it,dude" you interrupted as you laughed and looked over at him again.
"Hey! I didn't even finish!" He argued as he crossed his arms and huffed.

"If you wanna use a pick up line on me dont start it with 'roses are red',god." You said jokingly as you laughed.
"Maybe it would've worked if you let me finish!" He protested as he rolled his eyes.all you could do was laugh at how immature he was being about this and watch as he slowly started cracking up.
"Okay..maybe it was a stupid pick up line..it would've still worked on you because my charm is irresistible."
"You mean irritating?" You replied back to him as he chuckled and rolled his eyes.
"Hey! I'm not THAT irritating!" He said as he looked away and chuckled.
"You're lucky your cute or else I would've punched you just than." You said as you rolled your eyes and watched him pout.
"You think I'm cute?" He said as he blushed heavily and looked at you with wide eyes.
"Yeah,I do." You said as you blushed and looked away.
"You're cute too I guess" he said as he smirked.
"You guess? Bitch I'm stunning." You replied as you crossed your arms and you both chuckled.
"well,I can't argue with the truth." he said as he smirked and looked at you.your eyes widened slightly and you blushed a bit and chuckled.both hadn't realized but it had started raining and keigo had to walk home.
"dude,you're gonna get soaked." you said as you both stood at the door of your apartment.
"yeah but I'll be fine." he said as he smiled but than jumped as he heard the loud thunder from outside the door.
"you can stay here if you like." you say as you blush and look away. He stared at you for a second and smiled softly.
"yeah,sure.why wouldnt i say yes to that. Plus,anything to spend more time with you." he said as he walked into your house and sat back down on the couch and smiled at you.

A/N:YAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART<33 PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT MORE💕💕💕