"This is nice"

You had waken up to the sound of the TV turning on.you raised up and looked over to see Keigo watching TV with a bowl of cereal in his hands.
"oh,sorry did i wake you?" he asked as he put his bowl down and looked over at you.
"nah,its fine...i probably need to get up anyway." you replied as you smiled back at him and yawned.
"awe,but you're such a cute sleeper." he said as you gave him a look.

"how am I a cute sleeper? " you asked as you crosses your arms and sat all the way up.
"you just are." he replied as he pulled the blanket off of you and wrapped himself in it.
"hey,that's my blanket!" you said as you yanked it away.
"Nuh-uh." he said as he jerked it back.
"oh,I see how it is."you said as you jumped on top of him and grabbed the blanket away.
"GET OFF ME U BIG BITCH!!" "BITCH?! OH IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!" you said as you grabbed the blanket away from him and threw it on the floor and pinned him to the couch as you tickled him.
"i-STOP HAHAHAHAHA STOP NO-" he said in between laughs as he squirmed.
"apologize first!" you said as you kept tickling him.
"YES IM SO-HAAHHAHAH IM SORRY!!" he said as he laughed.you stopped tickling him as you stayed sat in his lap.you looked down at him and smirked ws he blushed heavily.

"you're red..is something wrong?" you asked as you blushed slightly and giggled.He looked up at you and blushed heavily as he sat up making you slide into his lap.
"Uh..I-nothings wrong!" He said as he blushed and looked away.you giggled and laid your head on his shoulder.
"You comfy.?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around you and smiled.
"Yeah,I am." You replied as you stayed in his lap and hugged him.
"This is nice" he said in a soft tone as his wings ruffled behind him and he held you close to his chest.a few minutes later you fell back to sleep as he held you in his lap and rubbed your back.

After a while you wake up.you yawned and saw that the sun was setting and you looked down at Keigo as you gently got up and laid him back on the couch and covered him with the blanket.after you were done you turned the tv off and laid beside him and fell back to sleep as you cuddled him.

A/N:I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS PART!! SORRY I FEEL LIKE THESE PARTS ARE GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER BUT I STILL HOPE YOU ENJOYYY💕