This Trash-!!

Cale and the kids were sitting together with Alberu, Choi Han, Rosalyn and Lock and some others at the front on a comfortable couch. The others were sitting around the tables and Tboah people were mostly sticking to one side. However Cale noticed something off. Everyones counter part was here so where was Cale*? 

'Oh yeah cale! Kim Rok Soo will be here, wait i'll get him' Freya spoke in cale's head.

A small light appeared that not many people noticed, but the ones who did turned around and saw a man like Choi Han standing there with a confused look on his face with Scars that littered his body, his hair was pitch black and his eyes were warm and held mischief in them.

The man scanned the room and stopped at a red head half laying down on a couch. He walked over to the man as everyone looked on confused and on guard.

Ron got and stopped the man.

"Ron it's okay, i know him" the red head peeked back. reddish grey eyes met reddish brown eyes.

"Mhm cale, what did you?" the man asked.

"nothing, blame the dumb god" cale moved over and KRS sat next to him.

Choi han reluctantly moved aside, resembling a kicked puppy.

"...Can anyone explain, young master who's that" someone asked.

cale looked toward Freya who shrugged her shoulders and Rok soo who just turned away.

"haaa, as you know i'm Cale Henituse...i used to be Kim Rok soo"

"And i'm Kim Rok soo and i used to be Cale, i made a deal with the GoD to switch souls with KRS when i was dying, so don't blame him"

Multiple gasps were head especially from the ones who didn't know this. Ron and Beacrox were surprised they didn't notice, they also understood the young masters change in attitude and were grateful to to the now Kim rok soo, but the puppy young master he'd raised since he was young... He didn't know how to feel but Cale was Cale, he had helped them get revenge and gave them a home, as selfish as it was, they didn't want to mind.

The Henituse family was shocked. Cale had swapped souls with someone, and they didn't even notice! Cale- no Kim rok soo had nearly died, where were they and why did he leave them? Deruth was heartbroken and confused his own son had left them... He realised however he had left cale first. Now he payed the price. Kim rok soo or now cale, he accepted who he was, he was his son now too, as long as cale accepted them. The count had complicated feeling but he steeled them for cale. both of them.

Many others felt the same, while some didn't care, cale was cale. 

Meanwhile the red head was watching everyones reaction and calmed down once no one was looking at him with resentment, even his own father only looked determined, for what he didn't know. A hand squeezed his, he realised Rok soo had taken it to calm him down.

'I'm not going die...' cale thought relieved, he was still wary of Ron though and maybe choi han*.

"But why did you leave?" Violan had to ask out of curiosity, she wasn't angry but as a mother, a failed one but a mother she asked.

"Duchess violan, It's a bit complicated but when i was 40, Roan was razed to the ground, The henituse county wasn't saved...I wanted revenge, as i was about to die i got offered a deal to swap bodies with someone, and return time to when i was 18...Haha? So i took it, i don't regret it, i'll tell you more if you want later?" Rok soo answered violan's question calmly, ignoring the gasps from around the room.

"Damn, is that why we get deja vu?" Bud asked.

"no" Glenn answered, well maybe, but he didn't want to engage with his idiotic friend right now.