The sound of the wind

Hello <3 Hru?

The holidays are here! :D Merry christmas and happy new year!

(This chapter took pretty long since my mind has been a mess so sorry if there's anything wrong)

 I hope everyone is having an amazing day, i wanted to be motivational because i spent a whole day sad and hating myself,  So i just wanted to say, you're not alone, if you're having one of these days (bad day), pick yourself up even if it's hard because sometimes you have to make the fist move and flip everything over, take yourself and don't forget the people around you!  

 (っ'▽`)っHugs!

I'm on chapter 655 ^^ I really want to do reactions to instant and the sgt but i also want to go in order, what do you think? I could do them and go back.

thank you!

-----------------

Anyway, the laughter died down as another record started,

{Chapter 52: Into the whirlpool (3)}

"Why does it sound like this unluckily bastards going to cause more trouble?" Eruhaben sighed.

{"It looks even worse at night."

Cale looked down at the largest whirlpool underneath him and commented. He then started to think.}

"Cale-nim, When was this?" Choi Han asked cale who'd just woken up, he didn't get a good feeling seeing cale alone by the sea at night.

"By the whirlpool, this was when i got my wind ancient power" Cale commented. 

He got a lot of looks that were concerned.

'Why are they worried? It wasn't too dangerous was it? I should be fine' Cale thought wanting to avoid more berating on safety and 'we can't leave cale alone for even a second'

Deruth was concerned about his son who was out by himself at night, 'is this really ok?' That was a hypocritical thought, Deruth really didn't know much about his son anymore, his son had moved away and before that, transmigrated? Where was that cale than? But the transmigrator- no cale, it wasn't his fault, they'd seen that, if cale considered them his family they would happily have him as family, but cale had his own family too, deruth wandered how far they'd drifted. He still remembered the small red haired boy who'd hide behind his mother, smile and laugh with him and Jour, there was no going back, he just hoped where ever the old cale was, he was happy, he didn't want to think about the other possibilities because it would hurt.

(Where did that rant come from???)

{'Toonka really is a crazy bastard.'

How did Toonka end up getting the Sound of the Wind in the novel? He was shipwrecked and arrived on this island, and then starts to show interest in this whirlpool when his condition got a bit better.}

"I have an ancient power?" Toonka looked very confused, why would he need an ancient power, especially his friends.

"You don't have it? Did the red hair steal it?!" Toonka* Got up and looked at Cale.

"Finders keepers" Cale smiled innocently.

"I don't need that anyway! My friend needs it probably and why do you need it?" Toonka said.

Harol looked very proud and the other Harol* was frozen in shock. 'What the hell happened to the tyrant toonka???'

Harol* went over to Harol and asked "Who is that?"

"Our Commander" Harol smiled.

Harol could see the clear questions on his counterparts face, Toonka noticed as well and laughed.