Eruhaben-nim?

hiya! This week was my first week back at school, so i've been a bit busy so that's why the chapter took so long. (-▽-) This chapter might be a bit rushed at the end because i was getting sleepy as hell while writing, so i'm sorry for errors but enjoy!

sorry last chapter might have been a bit too or not chaotic?? Not sure.

anyway thanks for reading!!

------------- - - -

Somehow alberu had come out with a mored tired face then cale.

"Why did i think i could actually lecture this shameless bastard?"

"I'm not sure why you thought that either, your highness" Rosalyn consoled Alberu, she was also amazed at the amount of money cale had thrown as a previous royal and just as her now. Anyone could tell that much money was no joke. However she wasn't worried about it, if it was cale throwing away money he would always have a good reason she believed. Like buying magic stones and magical devices for her and raon. She had an amazing family who sponsored and would support her endeavours which she was very grateful for.

Cale just sat back onto the bed which was taken by the dragon on once side, the kids, mary and rosalyn. Mary* had gone back to the tboah side.

[chapter 122: Nice to meet you(5) ]

"huh? Who is it greeting?" A noble asked.

"New character time i'm guessing!" Another lady answered.

"Huh?"

"It's ok just wait and see"

{"Nice to meet you!"

Raon seemed to be excited.

The blonde Elf's expression became even stranger. However, Raon did not stop.}

"Ah!" Choi Han gasped in recognition, He could see how their allies had already recognised the person on screen.

"Are we not watching me getting the super rock?" Cale asked.

"We will but first..."

{"I am the great and mighty Raon Miru! Who are you?"

Raon's round eyes seemed to be full of anticipation as he watched the blonde Elf. The blonde Elf finally started to speak after a moment of silence.}

"Such a beautiful elf..." Someone said in awe. The elf on screen looked way more refined and elegant then the elves going crazy in the room.

Eruhaben wanted to scoff but held it in. He remembered this, he had a feeling he would never forget it...For however long he lived.

{"What the hell. Are you really a Dragon? There's a Dragon that would say, 'nice to meet you,' to another Dragon?"}

"Another dragon?! Oh shoot! the elf was a dragon, i'm sorry!!" the person apologised to eruhaben.

"I was in a elf form, don't apologise" Eruhaben waved them off.

"Ahem eruhaben" Sheritt fake coughed and smiled. 

"I didn't know the little kid or the unlucky bastard yet" 

Eruhaben saw the dragon on screen who looked the same as him, was him, but it felt different now. That dragon on screened hadn't had his lair looted and moved in with these 2 chaotic kids and the rest of the equally crazy...fa- gang.

Funnily enough, He felt more alive now then ever.

"Hey goldie! Why should you not greet someone? Is it some really old thing i wouldn't know about?" Dodori asked the older older dragon.