dominating aura

i finished part 1... someone help me, i want to cry and laugh, it's been such a long journey all through 2023, i've been reading tcf even during tests, on the bus back home, everywhere :). It feels like everything is ending!!!!

Anyway, sorry if this feels rushed at all and not long, i was feeling quite lazy while writing this, the constant yawns prove my point but i really want to write chapters that i haven't seen reactions for much, so hang on with me and enjoy :)

btw i'm sorry if anyone else was bombarded with notifications cuz of me having to re publish all the chapters T^T

--------------

And so, everyone became slackers...

The end.

"We just have to beat that white thing up first!" Raon cheered.

"Ha! As if you can!" The white star yelled, finally speaking up.

"Why don't you just go and retreat again?" Cale mumbled. 

"That was tactical, and you'll see i know you've also prepared year for this but so have i, don't underestimate me cale henituse!" The white star was back to his arrogant self.

'I'm not underestimating him though??' Cale thought, in stead he just ignored the white star who looked like he was about to fight him here and now. 

Freya felt bad and went over to pat barrow on the back.

"Just keep being yourself dude, no need to be someone your not"

"..." The white star just looked confused as sayeru and dorph were trying make him snap out of it.

"My liege! Don't quit now!"

"We've made it to far to quit, right?!"

'you have no idea' freya thought.

"Excuse me Miss, can you bring lord s-sheritt-nim please?" The dragon half blood asked. He thought if he could be here, could the dragon lord also be here?

"Of course i can! Just don't question it" Freya smiled.

"m-mom!" Raon flew over to a beautiful women white long white hair and an angelic appearance.

"Sheritt-nim hello" Eruhaben waved.

"Noona!" Mila smiled and dodori just looked between his mother and raon's mom.

"dragon-nim's mother! Is she also a dragon??!!" Someone gasped.

"Obviously!! just look at her"

[chapter 64: wasn't supposed to be like this (1)]

The mana in the black swamp and the air around them was fluctuating.

The Black Dragon was in the sky looking down.
He was a dragon in the end.}

"R-raon-nim?" Jack asked cautiously the usually super cheery and bubbly little dragon looked vicious. 'is young master cale alright?' he immediately thought, The only times the young dragon got that vicious was when his human or his family was in danger or hurt or anything of sort.

"He is obviously a dragon, and a very talented one at that and what did they mean by 'he was a dragon in the end', huh?!" Eruhaben said.

"Well people do fear dragons because we're strong" Sheritt said. There was 1 person and a lot of people who followed him that didn't seem to fear dragons but they all just accepted that and didn't mind. 

"I remember this day... Hmn, raon-nim is really strong" Paseton said, he knew that the dragon was way way stronger now, everyone was trying to be stronger. Paseton too was inspired seeing the crazy strength of a dragon.