Saving a whale

I've been looking for reactions for chapters in 400-500, but i couldn't find any!! I know there are some because i've seen them but i wanted to write about these chapters, Also if you do any fanfics with later chapters help me. I'm going to weirdly swerve around some events and do (after the APs probably) chapters like 515 (fredos intro.) and some less reacted to chapters (or i haven't looked properly). What do you think? Any chapters that you'd like a reaction to? 

-------------------------

"Go cookie Prince! You can do it!" Raon shouted chasing taylor and cage with alberu, not noticing the dark look on alberu's face.

"Go Youngest, Noona look nya!" Hong jumped up and started cheering.

On just smiled and silently looked at cale who could care less.

"Cale-nya, why is the Crown prince chasing Taylor and cage-nya like children?" On asked Cale with an innocent expression.

"Dongsaeng! Wait, i wanna play!" Hong shouted running towards the 4.

"On, don't be like them, you don't need to understand such things" Cale said seriously which caused Alberu, cage and taylor to stop running, unfortunately the kids didn't stop, leading to Raon Head barrelling into the crown prince and with Hong near his legs he tried to step forward only to crash into cage and taylor as they all fell.

"HAHahahaha!" Bud was laughing at the 2 alcoholics and prince on the floor.

The atmosphere was very light and amused, then...

"They're fine so why don't we get to the next ancient power but before that a little context and a diffrence from the Tboah* side, have you noticed some familiar faces?" Freya smiled evil-y.

Tboah* properly looked at the other side and their counterparts, near their or with their counterparts they noticed...

"PASETON!"

"PENDRICK!"

"M-my!! siblings..!"

"...The kings still alive?"

And unfortunately someone bought the hammer down, 

"where's the whole henituse family on the tboah side?" 

"That's right! Human, where are we and Goldie Gramps?"

(Just roll with it, tboah's side is from the future cuz i said so! And let's just say They get to regress with this info or something... That's if u wanted a good reason, if your just here for "OH GOD NOT AGAIN CALE!" and reaction ✨ continue, this is why i said i am a novice writer =p )

"... " Cale didn't want to answer, no one else should feel how he felt in the wind island test, he didn't want to them to be upset but he didn't want to lie.

"Cale saved us all in one way or another..." Eruhaben said as he understood by the look on cale's face, the Unlucky bastard didn't need more weight on his shoulders.

"Cale-nim..." Choi han whispered as the next viewing started.

------------------

{Chapter 53 - currently thinking (1)

Cale started to think.

'Should I run?'}

"That's an interesting start?" Rosalyn said.

"Young master-nim if you feel scared you should run and come back to hit them on the back of the head" Mary nodded.

{But that Whale's pupils were accurately looking at him. He also seemed to be putting strength into his hands, as Cale could see the Whale's fingers digging into the ground. His strength was unbelievable even though he seemed to be close to death.}