Mini mini reaction 2

What's up? 

i wanted to this chapter for a while but i wanted to ask permission before including an animatic so thanks to @heart select on youtube for letting me include their animation! and 

I'll do more chapters like this in between other chapter. Anyway i just read chapter 686 (cale using blood drenched rock) and holy- that was scary, why has no one done a reaction on that!!! (if someone has, help me hunt them down) I will definitely be the first or second, i don't know, it's going to take a while getting there...

Thank you for reading and commenting, i do read all of them :D enjoy!

---------------------

"Anyway we're going to watch a little video!" Freya said excited.

"Huh?"

"why?"                                                                                                                                                                                        

"a video?"

"just wait and see, but yeah, i'm going to wake up alberu, it's good for him to see this!" She whispered the last parts. 

While everyone was gathering she went over to the large bed. 'Damn it! I don't want to wake them up!!! they look so cute and peaceful' She internally whined. 'I can do this!' 

"Excuse me, your highness the sun of the roan kingdom, our ever so benevolent leader, please wake up" She tapped him.

Luckily that got alberu up, groaning. "where the hell did you learn that" She looked toward cale who was still asleep.

"tch, what?" Alberu asked, cale was still sleeping"Ridiculous bastard..."

"Human is indeed very rid-icu-? a crazy bastard sometimes!" Raon said carefully getting up.

Eruhabens mouth dropped, "Raon, you can't say that" He said.

"But you and human can, the cookie prince also said it!"

"...Haaa, what did you do you unlucky bastard"

On just watched amazed and slightly proud of her dongsaeng, but she would have to tell her 2 brothers not to swear like cale, or keep it to a minimum.

"Noona, i'm hungry nya" Hong said rubbing at his eyes.

"I'm sure beacrox can make something tasty" She said calmly.
                                                                                                                                                                                                         "Well we're going to watch a video, you might wanna see it" Freya smiled.

Alberu stared at her but sighed.

"I will warn you, it does have your secret in it" 

"Huh? It's going to be shown already?" Alberu had expected the possibility of him being revealed, but he was still a bit nervous, not nervous exactly but this was a moment he had anticipated, it could go right and he wouldn't have to hide or he could be scorned and yeah- no use thinking of what if's.

"Ok, i'll be fine" 'probably' at least he had people he could rely on no matter what.

"I think you'll enjoy it, so don't worry too much" Freya said, leaving to start the video.

---