Firewhiskey

Love her but leaver her wild

- Atticus

"Krum! Be ready Monday morning at 6am!" Coach yelled at me, as I headed off the practice pitch. I rolled my eyes, and went quickly to the changing stalls. Today, I was allowed to leave early to see my baby brother perform his first task of the TriWizard Tournament that was being held at Hogwarts this year. I had heard it was coming, and knew Karkarov would get my brother to be the contestant for Durmstrang.

I changed into a thin loose gray tank that I tucked into my slightly highwaisted black ripped jeans, black pumps, and leather black jacket. My chocolate black hair was curled, my eyelashes done with thick mascara and eyeliner, and some red lipstick always was my favorite look. Before apparating to a place where Karkaroff said to go so I could get to Hogwarts, I placed my sunglasses and took a final look in the mirror and nodded, I looked good.

"Hello Miss Krum! Come with me. You're set up at a room in Hogsmeade, where the other families and friends of contestants are staying. Dinner has just ended at Hogwarts, but I am sure Viktor would want to see you" Karkaroff said, as he gave me a slightly awkward hug. I was one of the few girls that ever attended Durmstrang. I was a tough quidditch player, hence getting on the Bulgarian national before graduating and leaving school before the end of my second to last year to play.

It's been three years since I've been at school, and I love how my life is going currently. I didn't have a boyfriend, but enough suitors, as well as teammates, so I was never alone. I had two best friends from when I was at Durmstrang, and I was always traveling. If it wasn't for the team, I took pictures when I could of faraway lands and adventures. I was an adrenaline junky.

"Sister!" Viktor yelled as Karkaroff and I walked over to where a bunch of boys were sitting outside. Although it seemed late, there seemed to be a lot of people outside. I smiled, as he ran over and gave me a huge hug, picking me off of the ground even.

"It's good to see you, brother." I said, giving him kisses on his cheeks, leaving red lip prints to embarrass him. Karkaroff left, nodding goodbye to me.

"How are you? How's the game? Where are you going next?" Viktor asked excitedly, as I sat down with him and his friends, many of whom I knew vaguely their older siblings.

"Good, and good. Hopefully I'll be going to the Maladies. There's a jungle there that the office wants me to do a shoot of. No one's done it before" I replied, and Viktor smirked, knowing my desires to go where no one else has.

I spent an hour or so with Viktor and his friends, before I left to go back to Hogsmeade. I went to a bar/tavern type place, as I realized I hadn't had food since lunch and it was around 8pm.

"uhh... Firewhiskey and coke, and a steak sandwich peaze" I ordered, sitting at the bar. My english was not well, and my bulgarian accent was thick. There was barely anyone there, besides one other guy with reddish long hair a few bar stools down from myself.

"What did you say, darling?" the bartender asked.