Flaming Hot [Charlie Weasley] Letters

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, and laughs without fear of the future" Proverbs 31:25

December

Arya's POV

Sweat rolled off my body in streams, but I didn't stop running. Today was the last team meeting before Christmas "break", and then we'd be competing against the Scots. That was always a fun game to win. Win or lose, we all still boozed - on both sides.

I made it to the end of the lap, and then headed over to coach. I knew he'd be giving me my workout routine for break, as per usual, to get ready for the Scots. As expected, he handed me the paper, and let me go change.

This Christmas break was going to be busy. Tonight I'd be heading up to see Charlie, for the ball. To be honest, I hadn't even had time to pack. Luckily I travelled so often, I knew mostly what I was packing, except the dress. That, I think I was going to bring my emerald green dress - beautiful, but classy. I had a bunch of dresses for events, especially last minute ones since my time schedule was not dictated by me but more so by the jobs. There was times I wished I didn't work so much, but I was passionate about both photography and quidditch, and I don't want to give up either anytime soon.

After showering, I threw on a pair of dark skinny jeans, a gray knit sweater, my black leather jacket, and some black leather boots. Dragging a brush through my hair, I tried curling it into some loose curls and applied some makeup to my face. With my sunglasses on, I grabbed my bag and headed to the location for the portkey.

Charlie's POV

I was trying to clean my place as best as I could. Arya was going to be staying for three days, and I did not want her to think of me as a slob. Mum would've had a fit if I didn't at least clean this place immaculately. To be honest, I didn't even know where to begin. I used a lot of spells to sweep the floors, tidy my clothes, scrub the bathroom, and clean up the kitchen, but it still looked messy. Maybe that's just how guy's places are? It was the best I think that I could do.

I checked the time and saw that it almost time for her to arrive. By owl, I had told her to get to a portkey which would bring her here, since she didn't know the location to appparate to. (For apparation, you need to have been there for the memory- or so I think?). The portkey location was a few minutes away by bike, so I hopped on my motorcycle and headed off.

I had bought my motorcycle the first year I was here. It was easy to get around with, and many other people at the dragon base had one. There was a shop in the village that carried them, as well as an autoshop for repairs. Mine was all black with some silver metal parts, which seemed like the common trend amongst the guys that bought one. Some annoying prats got one with flames, but the guys who got those seemed to try to overcompensate. I rolled my eyes at whoever had one of those.

I got to the portkey and waited. There were a few other guys waiting there for their girlfriends, including Thomas, one of my good friends.

"Hey, who are you waiting for? Finally got a date?" Thomas asked, jokingly. Usually, to these type of formal events I went stag or went with a girl I was snogging on base. More often than not, it was the latter. I chuckled.

"Yes, Arya Krum" I said, and Thomas looked at me shocked. "I met her at the TriWizard Tournament at Hogwarts. Her younger brother is the Durmstrang contestant" I explained.

"Wow. I cannot believe I actually get to meet her. Is she hotter in person?" Thomas asked, winking.

"You'll see for yourself." I said, as the portkey started moving, signaling the people's arrival.

I smiled, as I saw Arya land gracefully on her feet once she was dropped. She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to make it less messy, as she lifted up her sunglasses when she spotted me. Thomas looked at me with an eyebrow raised, mouthing "yes", before turning to go get his girlfriend.

"Hey" I said, as she walked over, and I gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Hey" she replied, and I stealthily took her duffel bag. Arya raised an eyebrow at me, and held out her hand. "I can manage"

"I know you can, but as a gentleman I must carry a lady's bags" I replied, smirking a bit. She rolled her eyes, but followed me to my motorcycle. Thomas' was parked next to me, and met up with us just as I was about to sit.

"Hey, you're Arya Krum? I'm Thomas Knuckle, Charlie's best friend here, or what I like to think at least" Thomas introduced himself to Arya. She smiled, and shook his hand politely.

"Nice to meet you" She replied, and then did introductions and talked a bit with Thomas' girlfriend Stella. Stella was sweet and a really genuine person, so if Arya got Stella to like her, I knew Arya was good. She was good at reading people, and was spot on with the girls I've dated ...well had flings with previously.

"I like you. Charlie, can the four of us get food and go out?" Stella asked smiling. And then I knew, Arya had passed. I felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. Arya looked up at me, and I shrugged.

"Sure why not? I'm going to go drop off this stuff first. How does 7 sound?" I offered. Thomas nodded, and then got on the bikes and left.

The ride home, all I could smell was her perfume or shampoo that smelled like a cinnamon fire musk - sexy and extremely enticing. By the time we got back to my house, I took her bag and led Arya inside.

"Welcome to my humble abode" I said, as I watched her glance over the place. After a quick look, she stared at me.

"Where should I put my stuff?" She asked, taking a few steps in my direction.

"My bedroom, follow me. I'll sleep on the couch" I stated, and she followed me.

"You can sleep here too! It's big enough for two" She stated, and looked at me as if she was daring me to rebute. I just smirked.

"I am definitely fine with that" I replied, and she winked.

Arya's POV

I changed my shirt and boots to a black silk spaghetti strap tank top and some boot heels respectively, to go out with Stella and Thomas. Charlie was dressed in a pair of dark jeans, a black button down and shoes. He looked really good. From the last time I saw him, he got a cut on the side of his face, but it looked like it was almost finished healing.

He caught me staring, and walked over to me, pulling me close to him by my waist and kissed me. His kiss was passionate, hot, and addicting.

"You look beautiful" Charlie said, after a bit.

"You look handsome" I replied, almost breathless.

This had never happened to me before. I don't know if I can sleep next to him tonight and not touch him, although who said that I couldn't?