The End

———

Author's Note:

Hi there, reader! Please read the following paragraphs.

This fan fiction really dragged on long, didn't it? And I'm so exhausted just thinking about it — this literally took almost a whole year to finish. No words can measure how relieved I am to move on...

But don't worry! I still love writing for our little tsundere, and I am happy to announce that I will be writing another Gladion x Reader! Be warned that it isn't a sequel to this story, nor related to this story in any way.

It will be called 'Spreading Kindness', and here's the last-minute description:

'Mission one: talk to the edge lord in the shadows. Can (Y/N) complete her life goal to make everyone she knows smile? Gladion, a scowling blond who struggles to find happiness in life just needs a push from someone to find joy... according to (Y/N). Can she really manage to break through Gladion's tough-as-stone exterior? A shame she's more than a little dense, and rather clumsy in comparison to the cold and skeptical Gladion... welp, I guess we'll see if it turns out!'

Also, I hope you don't mind the rushed ending I wrote the last chapter, it was about time I closed the curtains on this fan fiction once and for all. While a continuation of this tale could be written, I'm in dire need of a fresh new plot.

Alrighty! Thank you so so very much, Reader, for playing a precious part in this adventure!

Your avid writer,
Lillian

———

https://www.wattpad.com/1379693115-spreading-kindness-gladion-x-reader-step-1