CHAPTER I - Drown together!

"Damn! He shamed me in front of so many people!"

Zhou Shu Yi opened the locker, he just wanted to retrieve his necklace and personal belongings but was hit in the face by the locker door which he slammed too hard. He covered his aching face and cursed offensively. Fang Zhang Wen and Liu Bing Wei followed Zhou Shu Yi into the locker room thinking that their friend, often strong and with high self-esteem, was sad about losing the race so they helped him sit on a bench right in front of the toilet.

"The important thing is that you're fine, don't be sad." Liu Bing Wei said. Fang Zheng Wen spoke immediately after to comfort him:

"Come on! After all, it wasn't much different from seeing a bird that falls several times before learning to fly. Who has never fallen into the water more than ten or twenty times while learning to swim? Plus, now that you've fallen like this, the whole world knows you and you'll become a celebrity in school!"

"That damned Gao Shi De shamed me in front of all those people!" said Zhou Shu Yi that he was deeply embarrassed in front of the girl he liked. He feared he had made a bad impression and wanted to make Gao Shi De pay in the same coin.

When I take my revenge, I will be ruthless.

Zhou Shu Yi mentally cursed, suddenly remembering a very important thing; then he turned his head, narrowed his eyes and stared at his best friend sitting next to him.

"Why didn't you tell me that the one with the surname Gao had entered the race?"

Liu Bing Wei fixed Zhou Shu Yi with his sharp eyes and skipped a beat with excitement. He scratched his head and said with a guilty conscience, "I thought it was a case of homonymy, same name and same last name."

As the president of the swimming club and organizer of the "New Students Join Club to Pass PK Competition" event, he had seen the player list before the competition, but hadn't thought about it at all.

"Come on let it go! After all, we've known each other for a long time... we're all old friends." Fang Zhang Wen tried to play it down, but even before he finished speaking he was interrupted by Zhou Shu Yi.

"Who's an old friend of mine? Since the fifth grade he has obsessed me! He followed me from elementary to middle school, from middle to high school. I tolerated it until senior year! I thought I got rid of that annoying guy when we got accepted into two different universities. I didn't expect to see him here again, much less for him to transfer to us in his sophomore year. I won't let him do it again like in the past, this time I won't let him get away with it!" The more Zhou Shu Yi spoke, the angrier he was and the more his voice rose. Everyone in the locker room could hear him.

Being one of his best friends, Liu Bing Wei patted his chest and said, "Yes, I can't let you look down on you. How do you want to fix it? Count on me!"

"Good brother!" Zhou Shu Yi patted the hand that Liu Bing Wei had placed on his chest, and the latter glanced at him secretly. He was ecstatic to be held by his hand. The two looked at each other with an accomplice and a wicked smile on their faces. They had decided to join forces and make a great team effort.

Beside them, Fang Zheng Wen worriedly looked at the two people who had reached an agreement and sighed heavily, "Ugh."

****************

So, from the next day, strange things happened around Gao Shi De.

Whether it was a hair dryer full of talcum powder or a soda that had been stirred, he hadn't run away and suffered it all in silence.

Pour in talcum powder to get the first person to use the hair dryer covered in white powder, ask a girl to give him a bottle of soda to drink after a basketball game that had previously been shaken so that it explodes as soon as it is opened .