CHAPTER V - It's only because I like you

Zhou Shu Yi was walking around the campus in a daze, the same face kept appearing in his mind. Even the words that person had said to him kept playing like a playlist to listen to over and over again.

"Zhou Shu Yi..." The voice that spoke his name was so faint that it seemed to come from far away. Even his face, the person slowly walking towards him, saw it as a frame from a drama, complete with pink cherry blossom petals floating around it. He would definitely like this handsome boy's photo if he saw it on Instagram.

"Zhou Shu Yi, I finally found you."

"It's an illusion again." He thought looking at the picture of that boy who had really opened his mouth. Zhou Shu Yi laughed at himself, it seemed that his brain's ability to make him hallucinate had been enhanced. From a static photo he had switched to a video with a lot of added voice.

"What illusion?"

"Hey, can you talk?" Unexpectedly, the illusion she had in front of her was also able to speak and interact with him. She couldn't help but pinch the boy's cheek and hear the pained moan of the "Gao Shi De" in front of him.

"Stop it, it hurts!"

The reaction was too real, which caused his mind to return to normal and regain his senses instantly, finding that the Gao Shi De who was standing in front of him was real.

"Damnation! You're the real one!" Zhou Shu Yi recoiled in fear, but as a result he lost his balance and sprained his ankle, feeling severe pain.

"Damn it! You twisted my ankle."

"I'll take you to the infirmary."

"No." Zhou Shu Yi yanked his arm away in anger, but he saw Gao Shi De frown and say forcefully: "Either you lean on me or I'll carry you. You choose."

"Just help me." Between a super awkward situation and a slightly less awkward situation, he chose the latter. Gao Shi De grabbed his right arm, wrapped it around his neck and, supporting him, led him to the infirmary

"It's still you, the unscrupulous school doctor." Zhou Shu Yi sat down in the chair and looked uneasily at the man in the doctor's coat.

With a wave of his hand Pei Shou Yi closed the door of the cabinet where the drugs were, so that the loud sound of the metal lock could be heard, then he smiled sarcastically and pointed to the boy's dislocated right foot. "If you don't want me to help you, then figure it out yourself." He said and after talking, walked towards the door.

The person who was standing next to Zhou Shu Yi sighed. She didn't understand why those two people didn't tolerate each other, so she approached Pei Shou Yi and asked him politely. "Where are the bandages? I'll help him bandage his foot."

The man narrowed his eyes, looked at the boy who was trying to defuse the situation, gave him a pat on the head and said: "What do you think I was doing? I'm going to the warehouse to get the bandages because they're out."

"I'm going." Gao Shi De breathed a sigh of relief. After saying that, he turned, walked out of the infirmary and went to the warehouse where the medicines were stored, not realizing that his every movement was being watched by another person.

Pei Shou Yi looked at the boy who was unconsciously watching the other's back, approached him, pulled back his chair and sat down in front of Zhou Shu Yi, smiling proudly. "I'm relieved."

"What?"

"You are not as beautiful as me, you cannot attract Shi De." The man's low voice made that sentence ambiguous and made the young man, with his beautiful eyes, look at him warily.