EXTRA I - In your future, you can only have me

Click!

The sound of the door lock opening acted like a switch that ignited passion. The two, who had both drunk a little wine, embraced tightly kissing in the corridor. They wore the bracelet on their right wrist that they had exchanged shortly before, it was the testimony of their relationship and their love.

"Gao Shi De..."

His soft whispers were quickly overwhelmed by another round of kisses. As if connected to each other, they wrapped their arms around each other. They took the initiative to strip off the jackets and shirts they were wearing, then left their shoes and socks on the hall floor.

Being the owner of the house, Zhou Shi Yi while kissing his boyfriend, walked backwards in the living room, deftly guiding the other person to avoid the furniture, until he came to the grand piano placed in front of the windows, which extended from floor to ceiling.

"Mmh..." Zhou Shu Yi moaned through pursed lips at the man who had set his body on fire.

He had never known that Gao Shi De was such an impulsive person, but then he thought about it better and realized that only he could make that boy who has always been calm and reasonable lose control, He couldn't help but be proud of it.

His bare back was against the piano, with his right hand he reached for a foothold to stabilize himself and accidentally pressed the key which made the lid of the Viennese Bösendorf piano rise, causing it to emit a high-pitched sound. The sudden sound woke up the two boys engaged in a kiss, who looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

"What should I do next?" Zhou Shu Yi blushed, looking puzzled at the other boy who was panting.

"You..." Gao Shi De, who rarely revealed his lack of confidence, asked apprehensively, "Are you really sure?"

"Don't talk nonsense." The person who had blushed glared at the other boy and continued, "Do you think I would have let you into my house if you didn't want to?" The pride in his words and self-confidence caused even more excitement in Gao Shi De, who had been deeply attracted to him since they first met, so he sighed heavily. Zhou Shu Yi was really beautiful in his eyes like that.

"Anyway, yes, I'll let you do it."

He pretended to be indifferent, but his eyes betrayed his guilty conscience and he didn't dare look directly at the person in front of him. Jiang Yu Xin had once jokingly told him that one of the two men should lie down; and he didn't care that he did it. For Gao Shi De he was willing to do anything, and lying down didn't seem like the biggest problem.

After all, he had no experience.

"Thanks for letting me." Gao Shi De widened a smile and reached out to caress the person he had liked for a long time, feeling all the warmth on his palm that came from his lover.

"You're welcome..." The person leaning against the piano nodded as her ears and cheeks immediately turned red.

****************

Zhou Shu Yi was sitting on the black piano stool, his back leaning against the lowered piano lid, he felt the surrounding air warm up; as well as the breath of the other which was amplified. The sound of the heartbeat was like that of a metronome, which from an Adagio, had passed to an Allegro, then at a sustained speed, which shook the chests of both.

[*N/T: adagio and allegro in musical terms are two types of playing speed. Adagio is slower, while Allegro has a higher speed.]

The man kneeling in front of the seat, undid the buttons of Zhou Shu Yi's shirt* one by one, running his fingertips over his chest, which jumped with his every breath: Gao Shi De continued sliding on the firm abdominal muscles that Zhou Shu Yi had trained swimming over the years, and therefore came down to the area that covered the important part.

[*N/T: the writers were so caught up in the moment that they didn't notice that their shirt had already been taken off...But we don't blame them, do we? XD]

Gao Shi De raised his head and looked at his lover's flushed cheeks. Knowingly, he asked, "Are you nervous?"

"When you talk, stop it." The shy and lost person stared at the bad boy teasing him. He sounded menacing.

"Okay, I'm not talking anymore." His mouth made a sweet little grimace, his face filled with emotion that he couldn't hide.

If he had gone back in time, Gao Shi De would never have believed that one day he would have become the boyfriend of that proud prince, but he understood that Zhou Shu Yi's "I let you do it" was a way to make him understand how sure he was of the his feelings and that he had placed his trust in him. The boy also placed his trust and his happiness in the hands of Zhou Shu Yi.

Then he lowered his body and, like a devout believer slowly approaching the deity he worships, he kissed that warm, quivering skin, his lips following the siren's line between waist and crotch; then he felt the gradual heavy breathing that made him speak: "Shu Yi, I like you."

The boy, flushed from being constantly teased, once again heard the deep voice confess his love and he bit his dry lips shyly. He bent down to shorten the distance between them, grabbed his apparently smart lover, but who always seemed silly and cute in front of him, and approached his ear, confessing himself seriously.

"Gao Shi De, I love you more. Because I love you more, I don't care to give up the domain of lust, let me belong only to you. And you belong only to me."

"Yi..." The sincere words of love made Gao Shi De tremble slightly, who lowered his head and kissed the spot that had already made the other boy react, pampering his prince with his desire and emotion. He wanted her to remember only his existence and the feeling of being in love.

Then he picked up Zhou Shu Yi, who was unable to stand up on his own, entered the room, and laid him down on the soft double bed. He stripped off the iron gray jeans he was wearing and covered his lover's red hot body, teasing every sensitive spot on his. He listened to Zhou Shu Yi's seductive moans and then slowly, gently entered him, until both of them lay exhausted on the messy double bed.

"When I'm free, I'll fly to America to see you."

The person who was still panting, turned onto his side next to Gao Shi De, the other looked at his handsome profile and replied, "Good, I'll wait for you."

"That's a promise." Zhou Shu Yi stretched out the little finger of his right hand and blinked at Gao Shi De.

"Yes, a promise." Gao Shi De's right hand, with the same bracelet, also reached out to hook the other's little finger and make a promise.

Just as he told him when he gave him the bracelet: in your future you can only have me.