EXTRA II - Direct proof of love

"Liu Bing Wei, you're here again!" Fang Zheng Wen looked at the boy who had appeared outside the classroom, just as he rang the school bell. Liu Bing Wei entered the classroom with his backpack and asked, "Why, is there a rule that I can't come?"

"The juniors on the faculty think you're coming for some of our seniors. After all, why do you, a law student, spend all day in business school?"

"Anyway, I'm not coming for you." Replied Liu Bing Wei pretending to be displeased. He turned to greet Zhou Shu Yi, walked over and sat down on the empty chair in front of him.

"Shu Yi, KTV has singing activities, are you going?"

"No, I'm not interested."

"Well, then I'm not going either." Liu Bing Wei looked at the boy who stood up taking his backpack and asked: "And where are you going?"

"Practicing the piano."

"I come with you." Liu Bing Wei got up and left the hall, following Zhou Shu Yi.

"Oh..." Fang Zheng Wen looked at the backs of the two and could not help but shake his head and sigh. Obviously Liu Bing Wei was a person who had no interest in music and whenever he heard Zhou Shu Yi play the piano he fell asleep, but still never failed to go with him.

Feelings are so irrational that even doing stupid things makes you happy.

****************

"Gao Shi De! I like! I've liked you since you moved to school and we became friends, I've always really liked you."

"I know."

"You know it? You know I like you, but you've never rejected me? Gao Shi De it's funny to see me circling you. Right?"

"I consider you my best friend."

"But you're not to me!"

"Zhe Yu, don't impose your feelings on others. Your feelings will be rewarded if you are not selfish. Zhe Yu, if my behavior made you realize something was wrong, I'm sorry. I can't match your feelings, but I truly consider you a friend. I hope we will be friends in the future."

Tears flowed as Shi Zhe Yu ran wildly, as if the exhaustion of physical strength could eliminate the pain of rejection.

"Why not me? Why not me?"

Tears streamed down his windchilled cheeks as he screamed in displeasure and took big breaths of the freezing air. However, the still functioning brain said that rationally Gao Shi De was right, Feelings cannot be forced or forced; not to mention that as long as you give, you will be rewarded.

"Ouch!" Just a second before she was about to fall, Shi Zhe Yu suddenly ran into another person who came out of the corner of the building. Shi Zhe Yu hit him and he fell to the ground, while the other boy took two steps backwards, rubbing his forehead and cursing.

"Damnation!" Liu Bing Wei was angry as he rubbed his forehead, and finally saw clearly who it was he who hit him. He was shocked when he saw tears on the face of the boy in front of him.

"Shi Zhen Yu, are you crying?"

"Don't worry."

"Mpf!" That sentence made Liu Bing Wei smile and at the same time irritated the person who was already very upset.

"What's so funny?"

"Sorry, sorry, I just remembered what you told me when we had a courage test with the club." Answered Liu Bing Wei.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You don't need to worry about me."

"If you're so scared, why do you keep going?"