Introduction

(Because we can't live without one)

Welcome, everyone, to my lovely fanfic. Let's begin!

All Anime included

This a a list of

What's in here

Who's in here

And when it is.

It also includes a short summary for those people who don't know what it is to help you understand later.

Naruto    By Masashi Kishimoto

Time: at the very beginning of Shippuden . (Those who haven't gotten that far yet, don't worry, you didn't miss a thing.)

This is a awesome anime about ninja. The titular character is an absolute doofus who has the nine tailed fox inside him. If, for some reason, you haven't watched it, GO DO THAT NOW. I'll wait.

Inuyasha     By Rumiko Takahashi

Time: it's very hard to keep track of this, but I'll say that it's a few months after the start—I.e. they have a few shards and Miroku and Sango  are on the team.

This is a pretty old anime, so it's not as popular, but don't worry if you have no idea about it. It's is very easy to understand. There's a wish granting Shikon jewel that got broken up into pieces so now the protagonists have to find all the pieces before the enemy finds it.

My Hero Academia      By Kohei Horekoshi

Time: the sports festival. I chose that so I have an excuse for multiple people being in the same place.

This rather recent anime is about a world where almost everyone has superhero powers, called quirks. The protagonist is a boy who is quirkless. He attends a Hero training school called UA and  they have a lot of adventures. Oh , and did I mention all the villains?

HunterXHunter     By Yosihiro Togashi 

Time:right after they leave Heavens Arena (so before the Yorknew arc)

Once acclaimed as the pinnacle of shonen anime, this show is no longer that popular, but it's still great. It's about a world where there are a bunch of cool people called Hunters. The protagonist is a kid called Gon who wants to be a Hunter and to find his dad. Avoid all seasons after the first three.

The name is pronounced "hunter hunter" BTW

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no yaiba)     By Koyoharu Gotoge

Time: also hard to keep track of, but I should say right after the Spider Demon arc. 

This is not one of my top favorites, but I'm a little addicted to yelling "FLAME BREATHING: NINTH FORM: RENGOKU! so I included it. It's about a world where demons that eat people and can't go in the sun exist (clap if you watched Jojo's bizarre adventure) and people called Demon Slayers take them down with special techniques called "breathing styles" . IMO, it's ok, but it's insanely popular( and who can't resist Nezuko?)

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)    By Hajime  Isayama

Time: a little bit after Annie, Reiner and Bertholt ran off. I don't know much (my sister's the expert.)

This groundbreaking apocalyptic anime is probably one of the darkest. People get betrayed, shot, murdered, go crazy, and eaten. It's set in a world where monstrous giants called Titans have destroyed humanity, leaving only on city fortress. The protagonists are members of the Survey Corps, who go out to fight the titans. Oh, and people can turn into titans too?

The case study of Vanitas (Vanitas no Carte)    By Jun Mochizuki

Time: just after the Chloe D'apchier arc.

This is one of my favorites and it's pretty obscure. But the aesthetic is so pretty! And I needed some technical stuff. It's about a world where vampires DO NOT have to drink blood to live and live in an alternate universe. Noe, a vampire, and Vanitas, a kooky human, investigate strange occurrences of "cursed vampires". There's a lot of complicated stuff, but don't worry, they won't do to much.

Don't worry if you don't know any of these—you can go look them up and watch some while you're waiting for the next chapter. Or just wing it. If you know one or two but not the rest, that's great too. And to those weebs who have watched every single anime released since the dawn of time, congrats. You already know everything.

So that's it! Also, expect updates by next weekend (vote to make me write faster). See you on the bright side!