Chapter 4 Unlikely Visitors Outside the Wall pt/2

A/N: I know this part is not done yet but I'm freaking out so please be patient. Who should I put n AoT next?

No-one spoke. All eyes were on the strange, white haired man named Shinazugawa, who came from a place that didn't exist and a time that was hundreds of years in the past, who now claimed to be a Demon Hunter.

At last Commander Erwin spoke. "He's a WHAT?"

"A Demon Hunter" Mikasa repeated. She couldn't see why everyone was so surprised. From the minute she stepped into the room she could tell that this man was dangerous. Maybe not as strong as a soldier of the Survey Corps, but obviously well-trained enough to kill a Titan. She wondered if he really did come from Japan. He spoke it well enough, but with a funny accent, with terms unfamiliar to her. Maybe she was just forgetting.  It had been a long time since she had heard her mother...

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" Erwin yelled. "A Demon Hunter? What on earth's a demon? What is this guy, insane? Look-" --he slammed his palm a the table--" You need to tell the truth. Who are you?" 

"Shut the f**k up!" Shinazugawa roared back, jumping to his feet. "You have no right to yell at me, the Wind Pillar of the Kisatsutai!"

"What's that?" Mikasa asked.

"Didn't you hear me? I said I'm the Wind Pillar!" Shinazugawa snapped.

"No, what's the Kisatsutai?" Mikasa restated quietly. 

"It's the organization that hunts down and destroys demons. You know, the monsters that eat people that come out in the middle of the night?"

Mikasa was starting to see parallels between his world and theirs. Monsters that ate people, an organization that killed them...

She related this information to the others. Captain Levi merely raised an eyebrow and turned with narrowed eyes to Shinazugawa. Captain Hange gaped at him, and Commander Erwin let out a short laugh.

"So we're supposed to suppose this guy is like a medieval version of us? Ha. As if." he snorted.

"Think before you speak, Erwin." Levi scolded. "His sword is sharp and strong enough to kill a Titan, and you can tell he's trained to kill."

"Why are they all staring at me like that?" Shinazugawa barked at Mikasa. "What are they talking about? Where is this? It's not Japan is it?"

"Calm down." Mikasa said coolly. "Yes, they are talking about you. They're arguing whether to believe you or not. This is not Japan. It's the last city on earth. You are several hundred years in the future." 

Shinazugawa was so shocked he just gaped at her for a few minutes. "What did you say?"

"I said you are in the future." Mikasa repeated.

"So Genya, he's gone. I'm gone. I should be dead... Genya..."

"Who is Genya?" Mikasa asked politely.

"Nobody you should know." Shinazugawa snapped. "Are you trying to fool with me? Huh? How do I know you aren't tricking me? Why'd you tie me up?"

"We tied you up because you thought you would be dangerous." Mikasa explained. "We're telling the truth. "

"We haven't got all day." Captain Levi cut in. "Are we done with this guy?"

"Yes." said Commander Erwin, still looking confused and disturbed. He turned to the soldier at the door."Take him away. And bring the next one."

Shinazugawa was led away shouting. Mikasa watched him go. A man who spoke Japanese, who claimed to be from the past...what could be going on?