Chapter 3 Strangers in the Land of Fire

A/n: Hello, I'm back! Thanks to my followers: ToothandFeather, Feethecracker,  bongc2990, cutiemark528, and nickoooo7 for all the support! 

I do not own Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, Demon Slayer, or My Hero Academia. They belong to Kishimoto Masashi, Togashi Yoshihiro, Gotoge Koyoharu, and Horekoshi Kohei. 

This list is getting very long. 

I do not own the above image either.

"Stupid!" Naruto said aloud, kicking the stones on the street. "Stupid old pervy sage...Baka ero-senye ..." on the very first day he was back in Konoha, and was goin to see Sakura again, too! He glared at the pub Jiraiya had entered half an hour ago. He may be a Sanin, but he was such a pervert he couldn't even wait an hour to go to the pub! "Stupid Stupid Stupid....huh?"

He looked around. There was something different. Something wrong. A weird chakra was coming this way. Naruto slipped into the alley, knives at the ready. Was it the Akatsuki already? No, Jiraiya would have known. But then, a lot of things could get past Jiraiya when he was busy...

Now there were voices and footsteps. It sounded like two people. Yup, two people, definitely. One walked normally, the other more stealthily. Judging from the sound they were both quite short. And there was no malice in their aura, either. He decided to step out. 

In front of him were two boys, both younger than Naruto. Neither wore shinobi uniforms, but they didn't look like civilians either. One had spiky green hair and carried a fishing pole, the other was very pale with white hair and blue eyes. Both stopped short when they saw him.

"Hey!"said Naruto in a friendly voice. "I'm Uzumaki Naruto. Who're you?"

The green one beamed. "I'm Gon, and this is Killua."

Those were funny names. But they seemed friendly. "Nice to meet you. Um, where are you going?"

"Actually, we're not sure where we are." Killua answered serenely, hands in pockets. "Could you tell us?"

"Sure! You're in Konohagakure! What are you looking for?"

The two boys exchanged glances. "Um, not sure." Gon said slowly. "Do you have a map?"

"I think so." Naruto dug frantically through his pockets. Ah, here it was--his backup map. He could never remember geography...

He rolled it out. "See, This is the Land of Fire, and here's Konohagakure."

The two studied it and talked among themselves. Something seemed off. Nice kids though. Kinda like Konohamaru—oh yeah, where was that kid...

"We have a problem" Killua said presently. "We seem to have traveled dimensions" He said it so calmly Naruto thought he was joking for a second. But then—

Killua got out something that looked like a very small TV. It lit up and displayed a map. "See, we're from here, on this continent, but I can't find your continent on the map."

Naruto squinted at it. It did look different...but then, geography was never his strong suit... 

"You know what" he said, "I'll take you to go see old granny— I mean the Hokage. She'll know what to do."

They set off down the street. Presently Gon asked Naruto how old he was.

"I'm fourteen." Naruto said with a smirk. "What about you two?"

"Only two years younger" said Gon. "Why is this place called a 'hidden' village?"

"Well..." Naruto lowered his voice, "That's because this is a village of Ninja!"