DISCLAIMER

♡ HELLO ♡

♡ HELLO ♡

It's Bee here and I'd like to thank you for clicking onto this book. It means quite a lot to me to know that you're giving this book a chance •ᴗ•

˙·٠•●♥ - ♥●•٠·˙

TRIGGER WARNING
(DO NOT SKIP)

✰ This is a pure FAN-FICTION, I'm empathising on 'Fiction' to let you know nothing here is related to the real life people and their relationship with each other.

✰ There will be time with the mention of certain places which might or might not exist in this real world. Please try not to blend this Fiction with Reality.

✰ There will be myths, things related to actual events and that is especially associated with religious beliefs, monogamy mentality, conspiracy and most importantly Egypt related beliefs. Also they will be mixed with my imaginations, not all of them will be pure truth hence can give you the idea of how it's related to this plot.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

✰ I respect every Religion and this work's wholly purpose is entertainment. Do not read this story if you're sensitive with such things I mentioned above. Therefore if you want, read on your own risk.

✰ All the names and references, I'll be using here are totally fictional.

✰'TaeKook' will be the main protagonists of this story however every character will be important as they play a major role till the end.

✰ Do not spread hate in the comment section and I would like you all here genuinely to enjoy reading my story.

✰This will be my first time writing something with historical background and history that attempts to convey the spirit, manners, and social conditions of a past age with realistic detail and fidelity.

Hope it turns out how
I wanted it to be (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

❁ ════ ❃• - •❃ ════ ❁

All rights reserved ©2023 by taetebts

❁ ════ ❃• - •❃ ════ ❁

꧁࿇♥♥࿇꧂