Chapter Four

Taehyung hurriedly came back from the ice cream parlour to his apartment after getting a message from Yoongi

"I've been waiting here for you for over 20 minutes" Yoongi huffed restlessly showing frustration towards the younger.

"Why Hyung? You know my door's password, why didn't you go and rest inside?"

"Well.." Yoongi said embarrassingly looking away to hide the uneasiness on his face "I kinda, umm, it's like I didn't remember some digi-"

"Don't tell me, you forgot my door's password?" Taehyung's question came out more like a surprised statement when he couldn't control himself anymore and burst out laughing.

"I can't believe-" Taehyung's face reddened in the process of suppressing his laugh, he bent down hugging his stomach.

"It's not a big deal, stop laughing" Yoongi said, hiding his face when the door beeped and unlocked as Taehyung had already entered the password and Yoongi went inside hurriedly, leaving the younger one losing himself all alone in the middle of the corridor.

________

At Hoseok's Office

Hoseok was sitting on his armchair, focusing on his work in his peaceful and organized cabin.

The fine man was wearing a rich grayish checked suit. The leather pants were hugging his proportions perfectly, making his body more appealing than it already is. He had previously submitted some documents to the higher authorities related to the research he had been assigned on the recently found crafts in South Africa. As a pleasant smile plastered on his face looking at the results on his work mail, a knock on his cabin broke his concentration.

"Sir, may I come in?"

"Yes." Hoseok replied in his deep, charming voice, a boy in his 20's came and passed him a letter which was totally sealed with an overseas stamp.

"It came from Cambridge shire, London" The boy replied almost immediately when Hoseok's gaze fell onto the piece of paper.

"Okay, thank you" The boy bowed in respect and left the room silently.

After opening the letter carefully, Hoseok's mouth hung open. The letter was written and sent by the most well known professor of Cambridge named Joseph Yang. It was an invitation letter for him to join their task force in the upcoming research program they were about to do in Egypt.

Hoseok closed his eyes and took a deep breath to relax the adrenaline's flow through his veins. He internally wanted to twerk when the door fell open and a mischievous figure entered without any permission. She smoothed her dark reddish hair and folded her hands in front of her chest. She shifted her weight on her heels and grinned with her full face.

"Ohh Hoseokaa, you got the letter too?" Her notorious words knocked Hoseok's senses but didn't bother him because it was not the first time she did that. She was the type of person who would put their nose into any situation abruptly without minding anyone's privacy.

"Yes, Viv" Hoseok answered in a stern voice looking at the same aged woman with a bland expression when she came closer enough that Hoseok could feel her hot breath brushing evenly against his neck.

"Hoseokaa, Why. Are. You. So. Cold?" Viv asked, stopping every word seductively in the desire to catch her prey's attention.

How bad Hoseok wanted to push her away but could not because she would only create drama over it. He moved his celestial eyes and locked with hers when he felt the breath had stopped hitting the same spot which is probably because it got stuck inside her mouth "Okay okay, don't look at me with those eyes" Viv got intimated dangerously and stepped back a few centimeters to catch her breath.

"See you there then" She took a crystal paperweight from his desk while giving her hips more sways and exited the cabin following the irritating sound of her long heels.

Hoseok heaved a sigh in frustration and tried to calm himself down and thought about how to prepare himself for the new journey.

________

"Well, pack your things and meet me in the airport at 11AM sharp tomorrow or are you planning to stay overnight?" Taehyung asked Yoongi while zipping his bag up after packing everything he would need there.

"Err, what the hell do you mean by that?"

"Our flight is tomorrow hyung and we are leaving together.. what else?"

"I've already packed my things and that's why I came here to help but this shitty door-" Yoongi huffed "Anyways I'm staying tonight, will catch you up there on time. But I'm a little worried, I don't think I'll be any good there" Yoongi said looking down when Taehyung stopped folding his stuff.

"Why is that hyung? You're the most efficient anthropologist I've ever seen. We need you. I need you. And it'll be one of our most amazing experiences ever. Don't worry, I'll always be there to accompany you. Let's think about how we can make it memorable and useful for our research purpose, okay?" Taehyung said sitting beside Yoongi and gave him a small side hug.

"Fine.." Yoongi rolled his eyes, giving Tae a favorable answer.

"Also Egyptians used to worship cats. So, you won't feel unloved there. They'll take good care of you" Tae stuck his tongue out in a mocking way and ran to his door once he found Yoongi giving him a death glare.

"You little brat. Come here-" Yoongi stormed after him but luckily Tae managed to shut the door in front of his face.

"Imma make some food for us. Please put the remaining stuff in my suitcase as you came to help me anyway" Tae's voice came muffled behind the shut door when Yoongi cracked into a gummy smile and said adorably "This kid!"

❁ ════ ❃• - •❃ ════ ❁

꧁࿇♥♥࿇꧂