Chapter Three

"I know it's your first time, I'll be careful"

"But-" Taehyung shuddered at the thought of going it inside.

"Trust me, it won't hurt much" The words weren't even helping Taehyung at that point. He shut his eyes tight in a manner of fear.

"Open your mouth for me" Taehyung opened his mouth slowly, daring to squint his eyes in the process.

"Then on my count. Three, two and on- "

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAHHHHH"

The whole Dental department would have gotten a heart attack by the sudden scream and stopped on their tracks for a minute or two.

Everyone was eyeing the elegant man who was wearing a cop suit, standing outside the door where the sound came from. He bowed making his blonde hair fall over his beautiful face and apologised to the bewildered audiences on his friend's behalf. Nonetheless, everyone refocused on their respective works.

"They did me so wrong" A tear dropped from Taehyung's eyes as he lightly touched his puffed cheek.

"They just did their work. You needed a sealing Tae" Jimin assured his best friend while trying to surpass his laugh by this adult's reactions on these kinds of things.

"The doctor said that there was a cavity in it. It would have to be filled. Then he took a machine and attempted to drill my tooth. It hurts. Gosh!! I hate Dentists". Taehyung cried out.

"Who told you in the first place to finish the whole 5 jumbo packet of Lotte Choco pie by yourself? Now suffer the consequences. You didn't even give me one" Jimin teased Taehyung mischievously to see his reaction.

"I- how can you talk so mean to me? I tell you everything I do. It doesn't mean you'll scold me like this" Taehyung pouted before elbowing Jimin one time as a reflex.

"Oh my! Don't make that face again. I am sorry. I know you're scared of these things. How about I treat you with ice cream? Mmh? Sounds great?" Jimin proposed and Taehyung's pout instantly turned into a giddy smile.

"SuRee. ApOloGy aCceptEd." Taehyung was holding his saliva as the doctor said and jumped while holding Jimin's shoulder like a baby when Jimin hugged him sidewise.

________

*at the ice-cream parlour*

"How's Yeontan?" Jimin asked adjusting him on his chair, cautious enough not to end up falling.

"I send him to my parents' last week. He was facing breathing problem for last two days, so I was kinda worried but he's good now under my grandma's care". Taehyung informed and set his phone on the table.