CH 1 Dallas Nights

Titan's POV--

I'm sitting at a shitty bar in the city drinking beer trying to forget about the shit day I had today. I had a meeting with a rich client that wanted to breed her horse with one of our mares but she was completely impossible to please and I ended up leaving without the contract signed. I don't even want to know what Graham is going to say when I get home. My brother is only a few years older than me but he treats me like I'm a kid anyways and it drives me crazy. Not even Daddy treats me like I'm a kid anymore.

I drown the last of my drink and the way I'm drinking I'm going to have to get a hotel tonight. The sexy bar tender comes up and I can't help but stare at all the cleavage she is showing. "Can I get you another drink cowboy?" I nod my head. "Yeah the same please."

I watch as she pours another tap beer before setting it in front of me and leaving. I turn away from the bar and look out over the crowd of young men and women. I don't see anyone who stands out in the crowd so I look over to the dance floor and decide maybe I should go dance. I drown my new beer quickly and make my way to the throng of dancing bodies.

I walk up behind a nice looking girl and start grinding on her ass when she turns around and gives me the stink eye and walks off to the bar in huff. Well excuse me, I throw my hands up and start dancing all by myself. I love the feel of the rhythm and the bass as I sway my hips. I close my eyes and loss my self to the music until I feel a tight little body nessle it's way into my arms.

I open my eyes and eyes so dark they almost look black stare back at me. I wrap my arms around the lithe waist and start dancing with my new dance partner. We move and grind against each other until I'm so hard I can't stand it anymore. I turn the cute little thing around so I can rub my hard on into his ass. He throws his head back and I lick a line up his exposed throat. I feel the guy shiver in my embrace.

The guy turns around again and starts rubbing his rock hard cock against my thigh like he is trying to get off. I lean down and bite his ear. "Do you want a drink ? I'm thirsty." I pull back and the guys eyes sparkle with lust as he shakes his head yes.

I reach back and take the guys hand as I pull him through the crowd. When we make it back to the bar there is an open barstool so the guy sits and I stand next to him. When the bartender comes back I ask for another tap beer and the cute guy echos my order. "My names Titan what's yours?"

The guys soft voice is such a turn on."Jesse nice to meet you Titan. That's an interesting name." I laugh because I have heard it all my life about how unique and cool my name is but to me it's just as normal as anyone else's name. "Thanks Jesse I like your name to." Jesse blushes and we sip our beers as we cool down from dancing.

I put my hand around his back on the barstool and lean closer so I don't have to yell so much. "Did you want to maybe get out of here? I drank to much to drive back to my place. I was thinking of getting a hotel across the way from here do you want to join me?"

Jesse downs his beer and stands up. "Lead the way cowboy." I tip my stetson at him and pull him to the exit. The fresh cool night air hits me and sobers me up. We walk to my truck and I grab my overnight bag before we walk the block to a nice little hotel. We walk in and I rent a room for the night. As we ride up the elevator Jesse keeps trying look at me discretely."Don't be shy Jesse." I tease.

Finally the doors ding and open and I pull Jesse to room 1403 and swipe the card. We walk in and I throw my bag on the floor and pull Jesse close and start kissing him hard. He sucks my tongue into his mouth and I battle him for control. He gives up easily and I push him down on the bed and start undreasing myself.

Jesse starts undressing while in bed throwing his wranglers and boots on the floor. I smile as I lay on the bed and start sucking on both his hips bones leaving fat red marks that send more blood to my dick. I kiss up his chest and bite his nipples before I lick up his necks biting and nawing on his ear as I line our bodies up to create friction. I start rubbing off on Jesse in the crease of his leg before pulling off of him. "Turn around."

Jesse looks up at me. "Do you have lube and a condom." I jump off the bed and unzip my bag searching around for the damn bottle and box. I finally find them and bring them over to the bed. "Sure do. Now turn around and let me see." I say teasingly. Jesse laughs but complies and sticks a pillow under his hips.

The sight of his delicious little bubble butt in the air has me graoning. "Damn, your so hot." I lean down and bite the meat of his ass cheek and he jumps and turns his head to look at me. "Damn Titan do you have a kink for marking people." I shake my head no. "Only you it would seem." I lay my body out on top of his and start sucking on his neck adding more marks to his perfect pale skin.

"Stop teasing me Titan." Jesse moan while wiggling his ass so my dick slips between his cheeks. "Oh fuck." I start grinding my dick between his cheeks letting my dick rub his hole without breaching him. "Damn Jesse fuck I can't wait to be inside you."

I pull back and grab the lube and condom I got from my bag and start slicking my dick and fingers. I rub the lube down his crack and stick a finger inside his tight hole. I rub around until I find that little bundle of nerves that has Jesse screaming my name. "Oh shit Titan, Titan!!!"

I stick another finger in and scissor my fingers open and pull them out trying to hold onto control while wiping them on the sheet. I push my dick head into Jesse's tight entrance and I feel him squeeze down. "Oh fuck do that again Jesse." I push in to the hilt and pull out slowly while Jesse squeezes his muscles and it's fucking eurforic.

I start up a brutal pace slamming into Jesse and I fucking love the tight heat of his ass. I'm getting close so I change my angle until I'm pegging his sweet spot and he is a moaning mess withering underneath me. I feel his muscles clamp up and he moans out his pleasure and I let go and cum deep into the condom.

I pull out and throw the condom on the floor and lay on my side next to Jesse. "That was amazing if your up to staying I wouldn't mind doing that again in a few." Jesse agrees and we catch our breath. I sit up against the head board and stretch out my sore muscles. As I watch Jesse rolls over and throws the wet pillow on the floor.

"So what are you doing in Dallas Titan? I take it you don't live here if you got a hotel for the night." I shake my head no. "I live a little over an hour and half away in a small town north of here but I had meeting in town and I had to come to it in person. What about you do? Do you live in Dallas or just visiting?" Jesse sits up next to me. "My parents live here in the city I was visiting them. I moved out of town the second I turned eighteenth and went to college to get away but they still have there mandatory lunches they require me to be at."

I sigh."Oh man that sucks I actually built a little house on my parents land it's a good ways away but still close enough if something happens to one of the horses in the middle of the night I can be there quick." Jesse laughs. "Oh man you really are a real life Cowboy I thought the hat was just for show."

I nod. "Nope you got a boneified cowboy in bed with you." Jesse blushes. I brush his shoulders with mine."Aww don't go shy Jesse." He pushes me softly. "I'm not... just I think you just got like ten times hotter in point three seconds." I pull him down onto my body. "Good because I'm ready to watch you ride me like a cowboy little Jesse."

Jesse grabs another condom and rolls it onto my dick before sitting down. I throw my head back. "Oh fuck just like that babe." I grab his hips and start bringing him down on my dick harder and harder. I reach my other hand out and start rubbing his dick until he explodes white ropes of cum on my abs. I push up one final time and feel the condom up to bursting before Jesse pulls off me. "Fuck Titan that was amazing but now I'm exhausted."

I pull him up. "Come on let's go shower together and then we can crash." And that's exactly what we did. Falling asleep next to Jesse was easy he didn't try to cuddle with me which I was grateful for he just threw one of his legs over mine and feel asleep quickly. Damn this day didn't turn out to be complete shit after all.

Ok my new love Titan finally has his own story. I hope you like it as much as I do. Vote or Comment and let me know what you think.