CH 7

Titan's POV--

Finally I got my family to leave so me and Jesse could have some alone time. I love my family but damn they can not take a hint when it's time to go. I secretly think my mom was doing it on purpose she seems to really like Jesse and kept pumping him for information about himself and his family and how many kids did he see himself having. I think that's how he won her over he said ten and I almost chocked on my beer. I can only hope he was just kidding I mean three or four but ten damn.

I lock the door behind my mom and dad and head back to the kitchen where Jesse is putting away the left overs. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him. "Hey hot stuff." Jesse laughs and turns in my arms. "What do you want to do now?" I smile while looking at his lips. "Are we together now?"

Jesse scrunches his nose. "I don't know why?" I look him in the eye. "Well if we were together I would take you up to my room and have my way with you but if not if this is just a date then I would kiss you goodnight and send you home to dream about me." I try to make light of my question.

Jesse launches at me kissing me full force sucking my tongue into his mouth and devouring it. He pulls back breathless. "Definitely together." I laugh and pull Jesse's short legs up and he wraps them around my waist. he weighs nothing and it's easy to walk down the hall towards my bedroom. I throw him on the bed playfully once we enter my room and start pulling off my clothes. I stalk naked towards Jesse on the bed where he is resting with his hands folded behind his head not even attempting to get naked just enjoying the view.

I give him a nice show as I crawl up the bed settling over a fully clothed Jesse and he reaches out and tangles his hands in my hair to pull me down into a scorching kiss. I take control of the kiss and slow it down and lazily explore the cavern of Jesse's mouth. He starts moaning and rubbing on my naked skin. "Mmmm." I love the way his hands feel caressing my naked skin.

I pull back and look into his eyes. "Why don't we get you a little more comfortable?" I say suggestively and Jesse shakes his head yes so I start undressing him starting with his shoes. When he is completely naked I rake my gaze over his flawless body and stop on long skinny scar just above his hip. I lean down and kiss it before looking back up to Jesse. He answers my silent question. "Barbwire cut me when we where trying to get a sick calf away from its momma. I didn't even feel it until everything was settled and the adrenaline had worn off and I felt the blood I needed some stitches and I got a really cool scare but it looks worse than it was."

I nod I have a few of those scares littering my body as well. I dip down and kiss his pink little scare one more time before moving down his body just a little more. I stop at his hard penis I have never sucked one before but there is a first time for everything and I really want Jesse to be my first.

I tentatively lick the head of his swollen shaft. When I hear Jesse moan long and loud I decide to try and take him in my mouth. I start at just the head sucking softly on the hard mushroom tip and pulling off with a loud pop before going back down a little farther to taste is silky hard skin around the base of his dick. It's not as hard as I thought it would be, I can easily breath and he tastes just a little salty. I gain more confidence and start bobbing on his dick.

Jesse grabs fists full of my hair and takes control by bucking into my mouth and setting a hard and brutal pace. I try to relax and let him have his way but soon I'm out of breath and pulling off his dick with an audible pop. I lean on my elbows and catch my breath as Jesse runs his nimble fingers trough my hair. "That was your first blowjob huh?" I cringe fuck I must have sucked and not in a good way.

Jesse pulls lightly on my hair to look at him. "It wasn't bad Titan that's not what I was saying." I huff. "Whatever." I scout up to the top of the bed and lay down. "Come on I have been dreaming about you riding me again." I pull on Jesse to get him arranged over me with his hands by either side of my head and his ass rubbing on my bare cock. "Mmm just like that." I moan as Jesse rubs my dick with the crease of his ass a little more before stilling. "Lube and condoms?"