CH 11 Our trouble days are over

Titan's POV--

The month flys by quickly and I haven't at finalized all the plans for a prefect birthday trip for Jesse, I can't wait to surprise him. We are set to leave this Friday for a nice three day birthday weekend in San Antonio. I found a nice hotel in the night club district so we can party and either walk back or get a cab and get back to the hotel quick because I already know dancing with Jesse leads to me wanting to fuck Jesse.

I'm so excited to get to take Jesse on a trip I feel like this week is dragging and it doesn't help Graham still not back so I'm stuck doing boring paperwork. I hear the door to the office open and I beam at Graham holding little Justin as he walks over to his desk. "Aww give me my precious nephew, here sit at your desk see if you can figure out all the paperwork I messed up over the last month you have been gone and will play with this little guy."

I take Justin and sit on the couch and play with his little fingers and toes as he looks around the room. Graham goes through the mess that is his desk after the last month of me working at it. I feel kind of bad but oh well he can handle it. He is on paternity leave as he calls it and I'm left trying to figure out his crazy paperwork systems while daddy stands there and laughs at me because he gave up on computers and only knows how to do shit by hand.

Finally after Graham has worked for an hour and has everything somewhat sorted he comes and sits by me and a sleeping Justin. "So I got everything straightened out and sent all the invoices to the printer just mail them out and when the checks come in take them to the bank for deposit ok?"

I laugh. "I'm not that stupid Graham I know what to do with the checks I just couldn't get the invoices to generate that's all." Graham laughs at me. "So how is everything going with Jesse and the birthday trip? Do you have everything all set up?"

I smile at the thought of just me and Jesse uninterrupted for three days straight it's going to be heaven our kinky version of it any ways. Graham laughs. "Ok I can tell by that goofy ass smile you have everything is under control."

I rub little Justin's hand before passing him back to my brother. "Yeah everything's ready just waiting for Friday to get here. How is fatherhood treating you so far?" Graham beams down at baby Justin. "I love it there is nothing better than being a dad even if he does wake up every three hours and takes up half of the bed I love it and so does Abigail we are really happy we finally got our miracle."

I look at how happy my brother looks and can't help but be a little jealous that I might never have that. Jesse and I have never discussed kids I really hope he wants at least one. "We better take Justin inside before momma comes out here and tears us a new ass." I say as I get up.

Graham gets up too and we head into the main house and hear mom yelling at dad. We both stop in our tracks and listen because mom never yells at daddy. "I just can't believe it Henry what the hell where they thinking. I'm so pissed I want to go down there and beat some ass. They had the nerve to ask if we were The Rawlings? And you know I hate that more than anything your daddy would roll over in his gave if he heard that and you know it."

We listen to our dad try to calm down mom. "Honey give them some slack their city folk they don't mean no disrespect." Mom scoffs. "Calling my son a gold digger is not disrespect huh Henry Please explain how...?" Justin chooses that moment to let out a wail and it goes silent in the kitchen.

Graham and I walk in the room and my mom instantly brightens up and takes Justin out of Graham's arms. "Oh grandmas little baby I missed you." We all laugh because she practically goes to Abigail's and Graham's everyday with a different excuse to see Justin but each time acts likes it's been months.