FOUR

Thursday - October 12th, 2023

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

🕰️6:30 pm🕰️

The event had already started since I got here, but within the last 15 minutes I've been able to mingle and talk with multiple people. I've already met some rappers, directors, photographers, and managers that were interested in me—career wise.

"Yeah I work with a lot of Vogue models." The brunette, red-lipped woman smiled at me.

"Oh wow! I don't think I could get into Vogue but that's so cool!" I said, star-struck. Even though I've never met her, I didn't even know she was a photographer but I've seen so many vogue models and magazines and to know that she probably had a big part in all of that, it's.. astonishing.

"Alessia Glaviano." She smiled, shaking my hand, passing on a business card as she did so.

That was smooth as hell I ain't gone lie.

"So what're you doing in Chicago?" I asked, politely.

"Well I got invited by this event, I was told that there was probably gonna be a lot of women interested in modeling and I'm one of the biggest and best photographers, so I guess it was just a given." She shrugged.

"Mmm." I nodded. This bitch definitely is just here cause she see it as a lil charity case..

"Well, I have to go right about now. Call me if you're interested." She winked at me, checking her watch before walking away.

I decided that it was time to go because.. this isn't my scene. It's just a bunch of stuck up, skinny white women here and the very few white men that are here have no sense of respect or cultural awareness. They keep crowding around my body, trying to touch my butt or my hair.. I'm getting pissed off. I need a drank~!

 I need a drank~!