NINETEEN

Monday - November 13th, 2023

𝐓𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 | 𝟐𝟒

"I love you, Taurus."

🕰️10:56 pm🕰️

"I love you too, Nae." I whispered to her supposedly asleep body.

"Huh?" I heard her whisper, gently.

"I said I love you too.."

"Really?" She turned her head to look at me.

"Yea." I chuckled.

"Mmm.. I know you only say that cause you wan' me to feel better.. I do. Thank you." She let out an airy laugh, turning back over, adjusting herself.

"I'm being serious, Reneé. I do love you. Tonight really helped me learn that."

"Mm, I'm sure. But you also talk to my sister so.. you can't love me that much. A lotta people say things they don't mean."

"I don't talk to your sister, I just asked for her Instagram because I thought she was attractive. Reneé I've known you longer than her. Personally, I've known you longer. I've learned your emotions, your character, your mannerisms, everything. Especially over the course of tonight, and I love you."

"Thanks." She nodded before adjusting herself one final time, probably to fall back asleep.

I laid my head back on the pillow behind me, sitting up a little to slide my hand between the wedge of my head n the pillow, putting my other hand in my pants, adjusting myself to get comfortable.

-
-
-

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 {𝐕𝐨𝐧} 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 | 𝟐𝟒

"Aye ma you trippin." I shook my head listening to Mari accuse me again of cheating.

"Well you let ya sister suck ya dick, how am I 'posed ta know anotha hoe won't?!" She yelled.

"Ain nobody suck nun, she just touched ma shit, ian let her get that far." I shook my head replying to her comment about the Kayla situation.

"You fucking nasty n trifling as hell, Dayvon! I can't fuckin' stand you!" She yelled, starting ta cry.

"Ight ma, cmon nie, don't cry." I grabbed her arm that was covering her teary eyes, using it to pull her into my chest where she kept crying.

"Why you he doin this ta me, Von.. I'm having ya first baby n all.." She sniffled.

"Ian do nun, you just steady accusing me of shit." I shook my head, sucking my teeth.

"You let ya sister, blood sister kiss you, inna mouth, Von! You serious right now?!" She looked up at me, angrily.

"Ight ight, chillat." I pushed her head back into my chest, hearing her start to cry again, I rolled my eyes.

"Daddy.." She whispered.

"Yea?"

"Do you love me?"

"Mane, we already talked about this."

"Do you?"

"I said I respect you n respect come wit love."

"Ok.." She nodded, keeping her head in my chest, bitches dumb as hell on O, these bitches believe anything I say, just a lil dick n they stuck.

-
-
-

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

I know he's playing in my face, I know.. but I love him. I'm having his baby.. and the dick is so good, all this foolishness is almost worth it.

"Aye ma I gotta go, I'a be back ight?"

"No Von~ don't leave.."

"I gotta go, imma be back on foenem it'll be quick."

"Whatever.." I grumbled, pulling off of his chest, going upstairs wiping my snot and tears from my face with tissues.

I'm done.. really this time. I'm sick of looking stupid and kissing his ass..

📹

The more I look at Polo.. the more I realize 2 things

1. He not that cute, I said it, he's cute, just not THAT cute AND WHAT?!! IMMA SAY IT CAUSE YALL SCARY AND IM NOT SCARY CAUSE I CANT GET NO WHOOPIN!

2. He look like a mix of Sosa and Dababy