SEVENTEEN

Monday - November 13th, 2023

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

🕰️5:45 pm🕰️

"Alright, are you sure you wanna go through with this?"

I simply nodded, she gave a firm nod back, handing me a clipboard that gave me the details of the abortion, it also needed a signature at the bottom from the parents.

The parents of the baby being aborted.. aka, Von and I. Von wouldn't want me to get an abortion, he isn't even here.. he'd prolly kill me if he knew I was here.

As I was looking at the clipboard thinking about what to do, my phone buzzed.

I stared at my phone, waiting for a response, but nothing came through, just a small message underneath each of mine that said: read

-
-
-

"WHY YOU FUCKIN PLAYING WIMME AMARI! LIKE I WONT KILL YOU! THE FUCK IS YOU ON?!" Von shouted in my face as I sat on the couch, trying to get him to stop.

"Ok- ok! I'm sorry shhh Von! The neighbors are gonna call the police or something!" I cried, putting my hands on his stomach.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NEIGHBORS AMARI! I WILL FUCK YOU N THEM UP! NOW TELL ME WHERE THA FUCK YOU WAS AT!"

"I was at Reneé's!" I lied, "She wanted to meet up n talk, please stop yelling.." I whispered, crying.

"STOP FUCKING LYING AMARI! YOU WAN'T AT RENEÉ HOUSE YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW?! CAUSE I SEEN YO BITCH ASS AT THA ABORTION SHIT!"

I shook my head, crying.

"BRO!" He ran his hands down his face, "You know what.. it's coo. Ian gone trip. Just know if you kill my son, imma kill you n I mean dat shit." He said, leaving the house.

Fuck fuck fuck!..

-
-
-

"Why're you here, Amari?" My little sister looked at me, blankly, holding the door open, standing in the doorway.

"Please Reneé..!" I cried.

"Ain't the twins at mama house?"

"No, me n Dayvon picked them up but we're going through something right now n I really need your help."

"I told you about him. He doesn't respect you, Amari. I'm so sorry that you are going thru this, but there's nothing I can do. You've been dropping the twins off to everybody, don't think I don't know. It's pathetic. Everyone you're dropping them off to, are adults n we very much have a life. But me specifically, Reneé Sofia Jones.. I am putting myself first, I am no longer gonna be at your feet and take the twins because you're not responsible enough as an adult or a mother to take care of them. I'm sorry that you're choosing a man over your children but I really don't want anymore parts of it. I wish you the best, I love you, Amari. I really hope you find your self worth."

She shook her head, sadly, shutting the door on me.

I hit the door, shouting her name, "RENEÉ! RENEÉ PLEASE!"

I sat there, crying at her door, until I seen a person walking up to me.

He was a decent height, maybe 5'10, he had locs that were all black and shoulder length. He had tattoos on his neck, face, and arms, he reminded me of Von a little.

"Aye you ok?" He crouched down, looking at me, "Why you bangin' on Nae do'?"

"You know Reneé?" I sniffled.

"Yea, I'm her neighbor, ma name Taurus, you can call me Polo tho. Cmon, stannup." He stood up, putting his hand out ta me, letting me grab it, helping me up.

"Why you bangin on her do' tho? She prolly sleep."

"Nah she ain't," I wiped my eyes, "I'm her big sister, Amari." I put my hand out and he shook his head.

"Nah ion shake hands, but yea I heard of you before, from wha Nae be telling me.. y'all be fighting a lot, but ian gone say too much. But you should prolly leave, plenty a white people roun' here thata call the police on you for disturbance."

"Ok." I nodded, walking towards my car.

"AYE!"

I looked back, seeing 'Polo' staring at me, "Lemme getcha numba?"

"Oh no- I'm ok-"

"Not even ya insta?" He tilted his head.

"Uhh— sure I guess.." I shrugged uncertainly, I walked back over to him as he put his phone out at me, handing it over, I swiped up, seeing there was a passcode.

"728341." He said, I nodded, putting in the code, going to instagram, typing in my ig.

I followed myself, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out, seeing a message from IG.

polo.capalot started following you.

I smiled, following him back, handing him back the phone.

"Ight ma, you have a nice day." He smirked, walking away and I did the same, slightly jogging to my car.

📹

I have a crush on Polo G. That is all.