THE END

Wednesday - December 6th, 2023

...

I nodded with tears in my eyes as I looked at my mother while she continued to yell at me.

My eyes got hot, and my vision turned blurry. I shook my head tryna focus but it's like I was blinking without actually blinking. It would go dark then light, then dark again.

I lost my balance, and I heard a loud thud before everything went completely dark.

...

Sunday - January 14th, 2024

"Reneé! Reneé! Cmon baby wake up for me.." She heard a very faint voice calling out to her.

The voice continued to talk and it got louder and louder, as if a rope was pulling her closer to it. She felt a slight tremble, her eyes began twitching open and a loud monitor sound went off as she awoke.

"OH MY GOD! Mrs. Bartlett, we're so glad you're awake!" A white doctor with blonde hair came in with a huge smile.

"W-where's Amari."

"Oh.. yes.. unfortunately your sister has been out for a little while longer than you."

"How much longer?"

"About a month? You however were only in for about 2 weeks. Now, the baby is healthy, you're healthy, you were just under a lot of stress a few weeks ago which caused you to pass out."

"What about Junior? Is he ok?" She asked referring to her nephew that her sister was carrying.

"Amari's baby.. didn't make it.. we tried everything but due to all the alcohol in her system, plus all the extreme blood loss, truthfully, the baby didn't stand a chance."

It was like a stab in the gut. Reneé couldn't handle the news that her unborn nephew was gone. Surely, Von wouldn't like the news either.

"What about Von? How is he handling it?"

"Von?" The nurse tilted her head, "Ohh, Mr. Bennett. Well we haven't been able to reach him since he's still incarcerated but we did send a letter to the prison in hopes that they'd release him for a little while during this troubling time but we haven't gotten an update yet." The doctor said with a sad expression.

"I'm sure this is all hard for you all, so I'll just take your vitals and everything, get it up to the lab and you'll be released soon." The doctor then silently completed her tasks, leaving the couple alone.

"Shit.. mama I missed you so much.." Taurus started to cry as he wrapped his arms around Renee's waist.

"I missed you too!" She giggled, stroking her fiancée's hair.

"Now let's hurry up and get the hell outta here." Taurus said causing Reneé to giggle and nod along.

-
-
-

Thursday - January 20th, 2028

It's been a long 4 years.. Reneé now had a 4 year old, Amari still grieving the loss of her unborn child but nevertheless still taking care of the twins, who were getting bigger and bigger everyday.

Right now the two sisters were enjoying each others company while Tremani watched the kids until Amari's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" She answered, and Reneé heard a faint voice come from the other end until Amari stood up and walked out of the room.

About 10-15 minutes later she came back in with a look of joy yet nervousness on her face.

"What? Who was it?" Reneé asked sitting up.

"Von. He's out. He's out!" Amari shouted with a huge smile on her face.

📸

In all reality.. this book sucked, don't know why I wasted so much time re-editing it✋🏾 and I didn't know how to properly calculate the time between Amari and Reneé's comas so I just did a month + 2 weeks from December 6th, 2023 which was the 14th of January, this year (2024), then I just added 4 years and picked a random day in January of 2028.

This book won't be getting a sequel. I wouldn't even know where to start.

BYE WHORES!

im rey take a coo lil break before updating Body Bag