TWENTY-TWO

Tuesday - November 28th, 2023

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

🕰️10:00 pm🕰️

"You forgive me, ma?" Von asked with a smirk.

I sat on my bed, tucked underneath my covers with my legs shaking, "Y-Yes.."

"Mm you sho'? Ion wantchu changing locks on me again, cause I'a kill yo ass." He leaned into my ear, whispering.

"I'm s-sure.." I nodded, feeling tears fill my eyes.

He nodded, getting up to get in the shower.

I know, I know. I'm so dumb for having sex with him again, for keeping his baby, for forgiving him but.. I just can't let him go. We've known each other since we were kids and I've liked him for so long and it's not like he's a terrible person.. I just want someone to love me; nobody else loves me like Von..

Nobody else would kill for me, nobody else would take care of me, take care of my kids, like Von.. he really is the perfect stepdaddy to them!

-
-
-

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟎

🕰️10:05 pm🕰️

"Mani!" I called out, entering my boyfriend's house.

"Yes ma'am!" I heard a response to me from upstairs so I walked up the stairs, seeing him shirtless with some basketball shorts on.

"Whatchu was doing?"

"Finna go ta sleep girl, it's 10 o'clock at night." He laughed.

"You right." I giggled.. "But I have a surprise for you.."

"What? You moving a sum? New job? I know you been looking- what is it? Cmon Nae-"

I cut him off, showing him the 4 'Positive" pregnancy tests that were hidden behind my back.

"You lyin.." He hung his mouth open, taking them out my hands.

He looked up at me for an answer, I shook my head stating that I was being honest.

"I'm finna be a dad!" He yelled, tossing the tests on the bed, picking me up, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Who else know?"

"Nobody, just you. I was nervous when I first found out." I looked down at him.

"Mmm.. I'm glad I'm the first to know." He smiled at me, kissing my lips gently.

Our kiss slowly turned into a make out session, he placed me on my back, holding my throat in his hand with one still on my hip as he continued to kiss me.

"Mm, mm, alright that's enough." I pushed him away with a teasing smile.

"Nah, you betta suck sum cause I'm hard as hell right nie." He laughed.

"You kno I gotchu baby." I smiled, sitting up, pulling him onto the bed beside me, he pulled off his shorts and boxers, allowing me to suck his dick.

-
-
-

"Fuck ma.." He moaned, holding my head.

He nutted for the 4th time, his warm cum flowing down my throat as I swallowed it.

I lifted up a bit to breath before going all the way back down letting my nose touch his pelvis, deep throating him, I let my tongue explore around his dick, massaging his balls with my hands.

"Shit, shit, shit.." He whined out, "Damn Nae, gimme a second.." he begged.

I hummed, declining his request as I continued to suck him.

-
-
-

"Damn that shit was good.." Mani laughed as we cuddled.

"Yea I know." I rolled my eyes, jokingly.

"But seriously, I'm really glad you're pregnant. Especially with my baby."

"Mmm.." I simply nodded.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly, moving his hand down to caress my stomach.

"You know, I just don't wanna be like Amari. I don't want to tell all her business but you know what's going on with her; with the twins, her being pregnant again, then what her and Von are going through, whatever it is.. like that is my big sister, my role model but even I can recognize that she hasn't made the best choices as a parent and I don't want to follow behind her." I shook my head.

"Hey, hey, hey.. Nae that doesn't matter. Amari isn't you, and you aren't Amari. Y'all were born in two different years, y'all are two different ages, and y'all have two different names. So stop comparing yourself to her, because you are nothing like her. I don't know much about her, but she seems like a good woman, who is struggling a lil wit personal issues, and if that's your role model, then you need to be a better woman and instead of struggling with personal issues, you needa learn how to manage them well." He reassured me.

"Yea.. yea you're right." I put my hand on his chin, leaning back to connect our lips a couple times.

"I love you, Reneé Bartlett."

My heart stopped hearing the words come out of his mouth, hearing him attach his last name onto my name like that..

"I-I love you too, Tremani Bartlett."

📹

HEY BITCHES
#freepalestine🇵🇸