Simon #1

This is for thesidemen one of my best friends 😘 I hope you like it. *WARNING* Just a little graphic and a little language. If u can't handle it, goodbye

(Danielle's POV)
I was up in my room, listening to music when my mom walked into my room.

I took my headphones out and looked at her, waiting for her to say something.

"You're dad and I would like to talk to you downstairs." She told me walking off.

I stood up, scared about what we had to "talk" about. I walked downstairs and into the Living room. My mom and dad sat on the couch so I stood in front of them.

"You wanted me?" I asked.

"Yes. We need to talk about relationships." My dad answered.

"What do you mean? I'm dating Simon." I told him, oblivious of what was happening.

"Yes well, you see. Simon is not what we would call, the perfect guy. We want you to date a guy with a good job, money, lives in his own, is good looking, and loves you." My dad blurted all this stuff at me.

I stared at him shocked.

"Simon has a job, makes a good amount of money, lives with his best friends no brothers, he is very good looking, and he loves me. If he didn't love me then he wouldn't be with me." I told him getting mad.

"Dani I know this is hard, but I'm your father. You have to do what I say."

"But I don't have to date someone I don't love."

"Danielle. I'm saying this once, and once only. You will brake up with Simon. And if you don't, no more electronics, no more going out on the weekends, and even more school work we will get for you. You will never have time for friends, do you understand?" He asked me.

I stared in shock, tears brimming my eyelids.

"You can't make me brake up with Simon."

"Yes I can, and I will."

"Mom! Are you just going to let him do this!" I yelled starting to get mad.

All she did was look down. I got mad and ran up to me room, my parents yelling at me to come back. When I got to my room I locked the door, grabbed my phone and sweatshirt, which was Simons.

I opened my window and jumped out, landing on the ground. I started to make a run for the Sidemen house, which was a couple streets down. I ran because it was dark and I was scared.

(This was before JJ moved out)

When I got there I knocked on the door. JJ ended up answering it.

"Dani! What are you doing here." He asked hugging me.

"My dad again." I told him.

"Oh well, Simons in his room. Talk to Ya later." He told me shutting the door behind me and walking to his room.

I walked up the stairs, then another flight of stairs and knocked on Simons door, which was closed.

"Coming!" I heard him yell. He opened the door and looked shocked that I was there.

"Dani!" He smiled.

Just one look at him and I broke down. I couldn't stop crying. He took me in his arms and shut the door behind us.

He picked me up and took me to his bed. He laid me down on his bed and laid beside me.

I cuddled up to his side and just cried. He had his arms around me, rubbing circles on my back.