JJ #1

Pic is what I have to write still!!

This is for one of my favorite writers, so check them out. BeagleXIX

(Aisha's POV)

"JJ!" I yelled into his bedroom. No response.

"JJ! Where are you?" I called again. Still no answer.

He loved doing this. Either ignoring me when I tried looking for him, or leaving when he knew I was coming over.

I don't know what's been up with him, and I don't know if I did something. He mentioned something about me hanging around Josh, so maybe he is jealous. I don't know why though because Josh is my best friend.

I decided to leave JJ's room and head over to Josh's.

"Hey J!" I smiled at him as I walked into his room.

"Hey A!" He smiled back. "What's up?" He questioned.

"Looking for JJ. The normal." I signed. He rolled his eyes.

"He said he was going out to Tesco's for a bit after I told him you were coming over. Then he said something about you just hanging out with me." Josh told me.

"Of course. He always does this. I don't even know what I did!" I fell on his bed and just laid there.

"Should I call him?" I asked Josh.

"I mean, he's your boyfriend." Josh answered.

"I'll take that as a yes." I laughed a bit.

I got back up and walked into JJ's room. It was pretty quiet in there. I pulled out my phone and called him. It took me three try's to get ahold of him.

"What Aisha!" JJ exclaimed through the phone.

"Get your ass home right now. We need to talk!" I told him.

"And why should I listen to you?" He questioned.

"Please JJ! Just stop being stubborn!" I begged.

"Fine I'll be there in 20." He sighed hanging up the phone.

20 minutes passed and I heard him walk in. I sat up from his bed and looked at him. He shut his door and then just stood there.

"JJ. Why do you always do this?" I asked him. He looked down at the floor.

"Do what?" He questioned back.

"You always ditch me when I come to hang out with you! I never see you any more." I told him. I knew he knew what I was talking about though.

"You know why!" He yelled. He walked over to his desk and sat down.

"No, I don't." I whispered.

"Josh. That's all you care about is Josh. Your always with him instead of me. I don't even think you like me as much as you say you do!" He yelled once more. I looked up at him in shock.

"JJ! You really think I like Josh? He's my best friend! I've known him since I was 7 and he was 9. He's like my brother. He's been there for me because you have been being rude and ditching me! I thought you would understand that. But maybe if you were around more often, I would hang out wit you more!" I explained standing up.

"But I guess if you don't care, I'll just go over to Josh's room now!" I yelled, tears brimming my eyes.

"I just, I really fucking love you! Okay! And I don't want to lose you!" JJ yelled as I started to walk out the door. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"I really love you." JJ whispered as he walked closer to me. He stopped in front of me and we just stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you Jide." I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his torso. He wrapped his around my neck and pulled me closely to him.

"I'm so sorry Aisha. I didn't mean to hurt you like that." He said as he slightly let go, looking into my eyes again.

"It's okay. You didn't know. I just wish you would have told me sooner." I explained to him.

Soon we got caught up in the moment and we both leaned in slowly. Soon our lips connected. It was a slow but sweet kiss.

That kiss brought back all the memories of why I loved JJ in the first place. And I wouldn't be happier with anyone else.

A/N
Sorry this took so long! I kept losing ideas! But I hope you liked it!! It was fun to write!

~Dakota