He Hits You (Pt 1)

Simon-
"Come on Simon! Let's go out! We never do anything anymore." You begged grabbing his arm.

"Y/N, I already said no! I'm just to busy right now!" He yelled pulling his arm out of you grip.

"Your always busy! Come on Si!" You wined, grabbing his hand.

"Y/N, I said no! Now leave me alone for fucks sake." He pulled his hand back once more.

You went to grab for his hand again but he turned around. He looked you in the eye.

"Y/N, stop it. Your being annoying." I he told you through gritted teeth.

"I'm being annoying? Your the one being an ass and not going out wi-" You were cut off mid sentence because a hand connected with your face.

You put your hand over top of your check and looked up at Simon. He looked back at you with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N! I didn't mean to... I- I don't know what came over me! In so sorry baby!" He went to reach for you but you backed up in fear.

"No it's fine. I deserved it. I was being annoying and I should have stopped when you asked." You started to cry. He didn't hit you hard but it hurt pretty bad.

"No you didn't! Come on let's go get you cleaned up and I'll take you out to dinner. You deserve it. I'll pay. I'm such a bad boy friend." The more Simon talked the more he cried.

"No no no! Please don't cry! Your not a bad boy friend it was a mistake." You walked up to him, sitting on his lap. You lifted his face up and wiped the tears from his face.

"I love you." You whispered. You kissed his lips, soft and sweet. He kissed back.

"I love you too. So much more than you think." He responded when you guys let go.

JJ-
"Hey I got some ice cr-" You stopped mid sentence, walking into JJ's room. You saw him jump off his bed, off of a girl.

"Y/N! What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"Vik let me in." You replied. "He didn't tell me you were to busy cheating on me though." Tears lined your eyes.

"Your dating her? You scum!" The blonde girl pushed him while she got up. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know." She told you as she grabbed her stuff and left.

"What the actual fuck JJ!" You yelled at him.

"I'm sorry Y/N! It didn't mean anything!" He yelled back.

"Then why did you do it?" You questioned.

"I don't know!" He yelled. "I don't fucking know! Oh wait! Maybe it's because your to hung up over Simon than your own boyfriend!" He yelled at you making you flinch. You walked closer to him.

"That was one time! It was a dare! I hardly kissed him anyway! You knew that too! You didn't care!" You yelled. With every sentence you pushed him.

"Y/N, stop!" He tried to grab your hands.

"Make me!" You yelled pushing him some more.

He grabbed you hands. He pulled his hand back and hit you straight across the check. He let you hands go and ran out of the room.

You let the tears go and they started pouring.

Seconds later you heard Simon and Josh yelling at JJ. Vik came into the room slowly. He saw you sat on the floor. He sat down beside you and pulled you onto his lap.

"Shh stop crying. It's okay I've got you. JJ can't hurt you anymore." He whispered hugging you, rubbing your back. That made you cry even more.

Vik-
"Your a prick!" Vik yelled at his computer.

"Calm down babe. It's not like Preston is trying to beat you at the game." You laughed.

You, Vik, Preston, and Lachlan were all playing a minecraft PVP game. So far Preston was winning, just from killing Vik the whole time.

"I'm sorry Vik! I'm just really good at this game when your here. Cause you suck." Everyone started laughing except for Vik.

"Come on babe! Lighten up! It's a joke!" You kept laughing, on and on.

"For fucks sake!" He yelled throwing his arms up as Preston killed him... Again.

As he threw his hands up he hit you in the face.

"Ow!" You yelled out. He looked at you and realized what he did.

"Oh my! Babe! I'm so sorry! Lemme see!" He quickly scooted over to you and lifted you face in his hands. He looked at you face and you had a light red mark forming. It wasn't anything to major.

"I'm so so sorry! I should have calmed down like you asked." He sighed hugging you. You hugged him back.

"Babe I'm okay. It was an accident." You giggled a bit. You could hear Lachlan and Preston over Skype.

"My gosh Vik! I didn't mean for you to hit your girlfriend! I'll start killing Lachlan now." Preston started laughing over Skype.

"What no! You fudging cactus." Lachlan yelled.

You all then started laughing going back to your game. Every time there was a free pause, Vik would place his hand on your thigh and rub, this made you know he cared.

A/N
Next part will have the rest of them. Sorry this was so long guys!

~Dakota