3- SP grind guide

We went back to the starting location pretty much at the same time we went in.

[Team 5 -- Total Time: 0 Minutes 59 Seconds. 1/100]

There were only 25 groups present, however, there were also other classes which made the number of groups a total of 100. The instructor was pale as he stared us get out of the exercise. "The Drones filmed everything. They'll be sent to your smartwatches... that way you can improve next time. It'll be part of your grade."

Yoo Yeonha's grade alongside the other two was either going to plummet for doing nothing or skyrocket for being in a group that took the number one spot by such a huge margin.

[You've left beyond a huge impression!]

[+300 SP!]

[Your Luck Applies! +50 SP!]

"AHAHA! Look at that! We didn't even get one minute. I was scared we might have gone over thanks to the Requirements for Blue, but we got it pretty fast huh?" I turned my head. 

Yoo Yeonha didn't speak, she just stared blankly at me. It was like her system was updating the information and processing it. I turned my head to the other two who were in the group, they were similarly stunned.

"What? Did you think that I was bluffing when I said we'd take the number one spot?" I asked, putting both my hands in my pocket. I found my gun in it and handed it to the teacher. 

"Yes... Thank you..." he stared at the gun and inspected it for any anomalies.

"It's not modified or anything like that," I told him, stretching my arms, "I was kidding about the dual-wielding thing by the way."

"That was... something..." Yoo Yeonha didn't know whether to be formal or not with me. Probably because she had been treating me as if I didn't exist just seconds earlier, she probably was still wondering how to approach me. 

I looked at the palm of my hand, and shook my head, "I am rusty, after getting my power sealed this is all I can do? Quite shabby in my opinion," I told her an excuse. 

There was a reason for it, if I didn't have a reason for becoming strong so fast, they would suspect me to be a Djin -- well, they probably would already, but it would push back some suspicion -- this not only excused my sudden growth but also made Yoo Yeonha wonder how much stronger I'd become. 

"If I had all of my Limitless Technique unlocked, I could probably kill it in a few seconds... I'd say about..." I tried gauging the speed of Blue and the distance between the monster and me, "Yeah, maybe twenty seconds would have been enough."

[You've left beyond a huge impression!]

[+300 SP!]

"Well. I guess I could shorten the time if I could somehow fix the problem with the space between us. Oh, I didn't take some things into consideration either." I put a thumb against my lip, "Well, whatever." I didn't have a real estimate for how fast Red was, so I would rather not say anything.

With only one minute in our time, I asked the teacher what the average time was. Apparently something between two and three hours. I grinned at the answer while putting both hands behind my back. 

"Hmmm," I did the hand signs for blue, and the teacher's eyes widened. I stopped and put a hand on my chin, "Man if I could do those hand signs faster..." I wasn't even sitting on the ground, I was laying on it with my laptop in front of me. I rested my head on my hand and laid down on my side while looking at the screen.