4- Yun Hyuk enters.

"Aaah! That was nice." I said with a smile on my face. The instructor of the previous class left early, letting me go and train Blue. Limitless was only 3 levels away from going up in rank.

I excitedly wondered what would happen when Limitless ranked up. Kim Hajin would get a new sub-skill or an improvement to existing ones. Would I in turn get another skill of the limitless? I hoped it was flight or teleportation, both of which were applications of Blue because that was all I needed at the moment.

The next class was pure theory, a torture for Chae Nayun, and a bore for me to sit through. I kept twirling my pen mid-class and jotting notes on what was the most important.

When the class ended, several screens made themselves known to me.

[+60 SP]

[+70 SP]

[+40 SP]

"Hm?" I pushed my glasses up, The SP increasing all of a sudden meant that a rumor had spread, not only inside Cube but also organizations outside... in other words, someone probably started speaking of what happened in the anti-personnel class.

Once that class ended, I was ambushed by Johnghak's lackeys. I grinned, staring into their eyes. "Hey hey hey! If it isn't extra one, two, and three!" I smiled, looking at extras that didn't even make it to Kim Hajin's world.

They grit their teeth and tried shoving me, but ultimately I just dodged by enhancing my limbs with cursed energy and then moving away. I didn't get any SP, probably because the amount of negative influence was probably near the cap. I was suspected of being a Djin, the only way they'd view me any lower would be if I somehow made them think I was an actual Djin and I committed murder.

Going forward I had two worries, I had to choose a club next and I had to fix my monetary situation. Thanks to plot-related issues I was 300 million Won in debt. That's almost 225 thousand dollars. Student loans were kicking my ass economically right now. There were 3 million won in my account, I wasn't doing too well... thanks Plot. 

"... Should I just go around winning lotteries?" It was something that was deep in my mind. "I should also buy a few stocks when they are low," I whispered, checking my notes for what would happen next. Kim Hajin did say which stocks to buy and when to buy them so that completely erased most of my worries, not to mention, I could just hunt monsters for money whenever I'm free. "Well, let's check out this club stuff first, I can worry about stocks after my laptop goes through an upgrade... if it goes through an upgrade..."

I also had to wait until a month to see if my laptop gained access to the internet like Kim Hajin. He gained it together with the Book of Truth. 

I sighed, and went to the next problem. Realistically speaking, going for the same clubs Hajin chose would be for the best, since he chose them knowing his own story. If I wasn't in the clubs I could miss out on a lot of SP...

"I really don't want to join a club though," I whispered to myself while sighing. I didn't have any friends in my earlier world, I wasn't a social guru. Making and maintaining social relationships was about as easy for me as breathing for people with Asthma.

After consulting with myself for a few seconds, I decided to go for it. "S-Sorry, we ran out of application papers." The person in front of me stuttered and averted my eyes.

"On the third day of class?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow, "When do the applications first open?" Normally, I'd just think that I spent too much time thinking about which club to go to, and because of it, they ran out of slots... except that the clubs Hajin enters are specifically some that have a low number of members.