Chap 8

Stan's pov

I stand up shutting my book and shoving it in my bag. I walk out of the classroom and look around. Kyle and kenny left a few minuets ago. I'm gonna confront Kyle tonight.

I'll go to his house, I will. no backing out. he better not have any plans tonight. I walk down the corridor at a quick pace. the bell hasn't rung yet but we should be able to leave school. as I walk to the exit there's mr garrison standing there. looks like we can't leave school, damn.

I lean against some random lockers and close my eyes waiting for the bell. no! Bad idea! As I close my eyes flashes of Kyle burst into my mind and all I can think about is him. I open then again taking my phone out of pokey and I scroll through face book. I chuckle as I look at Wendy's page.

Status: in a relationship

She put that she's in a relegation ship with me while my status is single. I don't know why I find that funny. I scroll down. My friends list to see that I still have kyle, kenny and bebe on my list.

I click on Kyle and nearly scream at how cute he looks in one of the photos. he's with kenny and bebe. there carting him and he's smiling widely. his eyes are shinning and his hair is everywhere.

I'm going to his place tonight. I want him. I need him back in my life. hell I'll even accept it if he's in my life as a friend. I just miss him.

I don't like the small talk we make, the odd hello when we pass in the corridor. I want to hold him, even if he wants kenny too I need to hold him in my arms again.

Ugh, I'm such a lovesick idiot. the bell rings loudly and I fist bump quickly running out of school and towards kyles house.

--------------------------------------------------------

MORE UPDATES!

Yes I have changed the cover again, sorry! I can't help it! I like this cover though

CYA LATER NERDZ