Chap 24

Hey nerdz! Just here to thank you for nearly 200 votes!! Love ya!

Kyles pov

"Just ask him again" I hiss at cartman as he stares at my table where kenny is sat. It's punch time and I'm getting weird looks since I'm sat at cartmans table with Wendy, Clyde, token and Annie while my friends are sat at my table.

And also I'm having to block out Wendy and Annie's homophobic whispers, sluts. Clyde tilts his head to the side.

"Kyle, why aren't you sat with kenny and stuff?"

"Helping cartman. grow some balls!" I shout the last part at him and he flinches. He then glares at me.

"You can't tell me to grow some balls! How long did you like Stan again and didn't make a move?!"

"That's different fatboy! He was a homophobe!" Cartman grabs my shirt and I give him a death glare that says 'I dare you'.

He sighs letting go of my shirt and looks at me.

"Jew, if I kiss you know who will you take Stan to the middle of the cafeteria and kiss him so people won't look at me?" Cartman whispers.

"Okay then." Cartman smiles at me and ruffles my hair. I smile a little. Maybe fatass isn't that bad.

Cartmans pov

Kyle walks over to his table grabbing Stan's hand and leading him to the middle of the room. He places a hand on Stan's chest and pushes him against an empty table. The table bangs and everyone looks at it.

I take this as my chance to go over to kenny. He's stood up watching Kyle and Stan with his arms crossed and a cute little smirk on his face.

I peer over at Stan and Kyle to see Kyle kissing Stan and Kyle most likely told Stan what he was doing and Stan hands are one kyles ass.

"That's hot" Rebecca says

"I have to ag- wait cartman?!" I shush him a and take a hold of kennys hands pulling him towards me. He blushes and I pull him against my chest.

"Will you go to the dance with me?" He bites his lip.

I sigh and then remember what kyle said. I tilt kennys chin and connect my lips with his.

"Seriously?" I hear bebe complain. "All of the hot guys at the school swing for the same team!"

"Why the metaphor?" Liz asks

Kenny pulls apart and out of my grip. I'd like to go with you but" my Heart sinks. "I'm going with Jessica Rodredez"

"It's fine, if you didn't go with me I had Patty as a second choice"

I walk off back to our table and chuck a piece of cucumber at Kyle. He jumps moving away from Stan.

"You can stop now gayboy!"

"Fucka you!!!" Kyle sings as he pulls Stan out of the cafeteria.

"dude! Clyde you got turned on from that?" Token asks shocked

Clyde flicks his forehead " it's my phone, dumbass. Why where you looking at my crotch anyway?"

------------------------/----------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at that slash thingy! Up there in my end of chapter whatever! ^

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSSNIES!! TO CREATE, STYLE SMUT!

Nope. instead

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSSNIES!! TO WRITE, KENERIC FLUFF!!

:3

By the way guys, next chapter is the dance! It will be a long chapter! But it may be the last.... WHHAAAAAAAAAAA

but there 70% it's not the last

And

30% it is the last

CYA LATER NERDZ