Chap 18

Kyles pov

I can't help but laugh as Rebecca takes Mark by the arm asking him loads of questions. poor guy.

He's questioning his sexuality right now. I know teasing him isn't the right thing to do but it's funny. he'll get me back for it. but that doesn't bother me.

"Hey kyle!" I turn around to surprisingly see clyde. my eyes Widen and I put my hands up.

"I-I Didn't tell anyone!!" Clyde laughs putting an arm around me.

"I know, I just want to ask if your okay.".

"I'm fine, why?"

"Stan wants to know how you got to like me."

"Well for starters you aren't a complete ass, you stuck up for me when I came out, you didn't totally turn on me, and you are kinda cute."

"I'll tell him that then!" Clyde then lowers his voice "you aren't still cutting are you?" he asks taking a hold of my hand rolling up my sleeve. he sighs in relief when he only sees the pale white scars.

"I promised myself, my friends and you I wouldn't do it again, so I havent"

"Thank god" he hugs me "Stan might ask you to be his boyfriend soon why don't you beat him to the chase?"

I smile. I might just do that

---------------------------------------------1-----------------------------------1111122

KYLE YOU DEVIL WHT ARE YPU PLANNING???