Chap 25

Kyles pov

Bebe paces up and down as I sit on her bed watching her.

"Bebe what are you doing?" I ask fiddling with my tie.

She sighs kneeling down in front of me and tying it for me. Straight after she'd done that she went straight back to pacing. I stand up placing my hands on her shoulders.

"What's wrong?" I ask again

"I'm trying to think of which shoes I should wear.." She admits. I roll my eyes at her.

"Bebe you do know that Stan's picking me up from here in about ten mineutes?"

"Wait, your getting picked up? Ugh! My mums driving me!" I raise an eyebrow as I help her look for some shoes from her shoe rack.

"Why can't Clyde drive you?" She shrugs

"My mum thinks he's not to be trusted, you know cause of the gay thing Clyde went through. She thinks he'll abandon me for another guy." I snicker and bebe flicks my forehead

"Not funny! What if he did?!"

"He would obviously leave you for me! come on, look how good I look in a suit!" Her eyes trailing up and down my body then she circles me.

"Your ass looks amazing." She comments. I push her lightly.

"I was kidding!"

"It still looks fine, you've got the best ass in South Park. Especially in skinny jeans." I blush glaring at her.

I pull out some black heels that would go with her short black dress. She takes them and slips them on.

Right after the beep of a truck sounds out and I look out bebes window to see Stan. I run down the stairs and out the door.

"Bye bebe!" I call

"Bye sweet ass!" I blush and Stan looks at me confused as I climb in the truck.

"Sweet ass?" He questions

"You really don't wanna know"

He smiles at me and his eyes travel up and down my body. I take this time to also check Stan out

"You look hot in a suit" he says winking at me.

"So do you, know let's get driving ."

Rebecca's pov

I walk down towards the school with my arm around Liz's small waist. She's gotten thinner now, she's been I'll for a week or so. But she'll hopefully put the weight back on.

As we get closer to the doors I take a hold of Liz's hands and lean down kissing her softly. She smiles during the kiss and when we pull away we lock hands.

"Do you even know how to dance?" She asks smirking

"Cause I don't dance, HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK! Basically no,"

"My mum taught me a while back, {hey! If liz is your oc tell me! I forgot and you need thanking for her!} I was pretty obsessed, cause we watched Disney together" I smile at her as we walk through the gym doors and I'm completely taken a back by the atmosphere.

Usually at these dances only two or three kids are dancing, the music is also shit , but tonight the music is upbeat and loud and everyone's up and dancing ir there drinking punch, which has obviously been spiked with some sort of alcohol or no one would be drinking it.

"Liz! Rebecca! Thank god! It was getting so boring here, Annie won't let me touch her! So I spiked the punch and I'm giving her loads of it." Liz laughs and high fives kenny