Love

I decided to walk around more and find things to do, as I was walking through I spotted a slightly opened door and when I walked in it was a wine hoard.

"Holy..." I muttered

"Aww you ruined the surprise"

Startled, I turned around to see Dean standing there, a mischievous grin on his face. He walked towards me, closing the door behind him.

"What is all this?" I asked, eyeing the shelves filled with bottles of wine.

"This is my little secret," Dean replied, his voice dripping with satisfaction. "A collection of the finest wines, carefully curated over the years. I enjoy indulging in them when the time is right."

I couldn't help but feel a mixture of intrigue and wariness. "And what exactly do you have in mind now?"

Dean stepped closer, his eyes gleaming with a hint of excitement. "How about a private wine tasting, just the two of us? An opportunity for you to experience the pleasures that await in this hidden treasure trove."

I hesitated, unsure if I should entertain his proposition. But curiosity got the better of me, and I found myself reluctantly agreeing. Perhaps this could be an opportunity to gather more information or find an opening for escape.

"Fine," I said, my voice laced with caution. "But remember, Dean, this changes nothing."

Dean chuckled, a dark edge to his laughter. "Oh, my dear, we shall see about that. But for now, let's savor the taste of these exquisite wines and see where the night takes us."

Dean smiled and reached for a bottle, uncorking it with practiced ease. He poured a small amount into a glass and handed it to me.

"Here's to new experiences," he said, raising his own glass.

I clinked my glass against his and took a sip, savoring the rich flavors that danced on my tongue. At that moment, surrounded by the tantalizing aroma of aged wines, I allowed myself to momentarily forget about the lurking dangers and uncertainties that lay ahead.

"This place is sound proof you know," Dean says

"Why?"

"Just because... let's play another game"

"Absolutely not, I lost last time"

"No, no I promise it won't be bad, just a little 24-question game, if you can't answer you have to take a drink"

"Alright," I finally agreed, my voice filled with caution. "But only if you promise it won't be anything sinister."

Dean grinned mischievously, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. "I promise, it'll be a harmless game of getting to know each other better."

I eyed the glasses of wine, realizing that the consequences of not answering correctly could lead to an intoxicated state. However, curiosity got the better of me, and I found myself nodding in agreement.

"Alright, let's play," I agreed, my voice laced with a mix of curiosity and caution.

"I'll start. Have you ever had your first kiss?" Dean asked, his question made me feel a rush of embarrassment.

"No, I haven't. And you?" I replied, curious to hear his answer.

"Yes, I have. Now, what motivates you?" he inquired, shifting the focus to me.

"Not having to confront my parents. And why do you behave this way?" I questioned, skeptical of his intentions.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he denied, feigning innocence.

"You're strange and manipulative," I remarked, unable to hide my suspicion.

"I think I'm just being myself," he retorted, seemingly oblivious to his own peculiarities.

"Well, you definitely don't act like most people. Okay, your turn," I said, eager to hear his question.

"Why are you so blunt?" he asked, his directness catching me off guard.

"I believe in being straightforward. And why are you always so suggestive?" I countered, unable to resist the opportunity.

"You make me think that way. Just looking at you, even the sound of your name is beautiful. Why do you resist me so much?" he admitted, his words filled with a mix of fascination and frustration.

"You're blackmailing me with the threat of calling my parents. Not every woman would fall for that," I replied, sarcasm dripping from my voice

"Why do you not like your parents?" he probed, his question hitting a nerve. I clenched my fists, feeling the weight of unspoken words threatening to spill from my lips. Instead, I reached for the glass and took a sip, using it as a shield to hide my emotions.

"Why did you blackmail me?" I asked, shifting the focus back to him, hoping to divert the conversation away from the depths of my own pain.

"Because I love you, can't you understand that?" he replied, his voice dripping with a mix of conviction and desperation.

"How can you love me? You don't even know anything about me," I retorted, my voice tinged with both skepticism and confusion.

"I have countless reasons, but the main one is that I feel like we're two sides of the same coin. If I hadn't resorted to blackmail, would you still despise me?" he questioned, his eyes searching for any hint of understanding.

"I don't truly hate you, it's more of a fear," I confessed, my voice wavering slightly. "Why is there a two-way mirror in the bathroom?"

"Old house, weird quirks," he brushed off the question, diverting the topic once again. However, I couldn't shake off the feeling that his response held a deeper meaning. "Why do you fear me?"

"Because you have a group of people willing to do anything you ask," I admitted, my voice trembling. But as Dean continued to draw nearer, my words seemed to have little effect on him.

"I don't believe you. I think you're lying," he whispered, his breath sending shivers down my spine. "I think deep down, you want me."

I hate this, he is right.

"I could give you the love your parents never gave you, you will never have to worry about me leaving you," he whispered, his words tinged with a mix of longing and desperation. His face nestled into the crook of my neck, his arms enveloping me in an embrace that felt both suffocating and strangely comforting.

The weight of his words hung heavy in the air, tempting me to surrender to the allure of his promises.

As Dean's words echoed in my ears, a part of me wanted to believe him, to give in to the tempting promises he offered. 

The wounds left by my parents' absence and neglect were still raw, and the idea of finding solace and unconditional love in someone else's arms was undeniably enticing.

"My dear sweet y/n, just say the word~"

I stood there, caught in the tangled web of emotions that Dean had spun around me. Despite knowing deep down that he was manipulating me, there was an unsettling allure to his words and actions. 

It was as if I were frozen, unable to break free from the grip he had on my mind and heart.

A part of me was drawn to the twisted comfort he offered. The familiarity of being trapped, of surrendering control to someone else's desires, felt strangely comforting in a twisted way. It was like being entangled in a spider's web, knowing that the more I struggled, the tighter its hold became.