Run! 🔞

I awoke to the sensation of unfamiliar sheets beneath me, the soft fabric a stark contrast to the turmoil churning within me. Dean's presence filled the room as he entered, his cautious demeanor betraying his awareness of the tension between us.

"Darlin'?" His voice was gentle, tinged with a hint of apprehension as he approached me.

I met his gaze with a steely glare, my anger simmering just beneath the surface. "I know you're mad, but please," he pleaded, extending a plate of food towards me in a feeble attempt to ease the tension.

But I wasn't ready to forgive, not yet.

Refusing to acknowledge his gesture, I turned away from him, my jaw clenched tight with unresolved emotion. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he retreated from the room, leaving me alone with the weight of my resentment.

As I made my way towards the window, a glimmer of curiosity tugged at the corners of my mind. To my surprise, I found that it was unlocked, the cold metal of the latch yielding to my touch with a faint click.

As soon as I pried open the window, the faint sound of the door creaking open behind me shattered the silence, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Y-you're... leaving me?" Dean's voice wavered, his expression contorted with disbelief and heartbreak, his eyes pleading for an explanation.

A surge of panic welled up within me as I surveyed my surroundings, searching for any means of escape.

Can I outrun him?

The thought raced through my mind, the urgency of the situation propelling me into action.

Without a second thought, I leaped through the window, the rush of cool night air brushing against my skin as I landed with a thud on the dew-covered grass below. Adrenaline coursed through my veins as I scrambled to my feet, my heart pounding in my chest.

As I dashed off into the darkness, the distant glow of streetlights illuminating my path, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease gnawing at the edges of my consciousness.

Why was I in the middle of a neighborhood?

The question nagged at me, but I pushed it aside, focusing solely on putting as much distance between myself and Dean as possible.

But as I sprinted down the deserted streets, the sound of Dean's footsteps echoing behind me, my muscles screamed in protest with each stride. Wow, I really should work out more, I thought fleetingly, my lungs burning with exertion.

Just as I dared to believe I might escape, a pair of strong arms closed around me, pulling me to a sudden halt. My breath caught in my throat as I realized I had been caught, the cold realization settling over me like a suffocating blanket.

"Let me go, you psycho!" I screamed, my voice echoing through the empty streets as he effortlessly hoisted me over his shoulder, his grip unyielding despite my struggles.

The sharp sting of his hand connecting with my ass an involuntary yelp of pain, the sensation sending shivers down my spine as I clenched my teeth in frustration.

As he swung open the door and tossed me onto the couch, I landed with a thud, my breath knocked out of me as I glared up at him, my eyes blazing with defiance.

His unreadable expression sent a chill down my spine, uncertainty mingling with the anger that boiled within me. 

What was he planning?

With a commanding gesture, he pointed at me before taking a seat beside me, pulling me onto his lap with a possessive grip that made my skin crawl.

His touch, though firm, betrayed a hint of vulnerability as his hand rested on my ass, a conflicted expression crossing his face.

"I know... I know what you think I will do to you," he murmured, his voice laced with sorrow as he met my gaze with an intensity that sent a shiver down my spine.

I looked into his eyes and saw a sadness that mirrored my own, a vulnerability that belied the facade of control he usually wore.

I almost felt a pang of sympathy as I watched him struggle with his emotions.

"Please... I'm not my father... I won't ever—" His voice faltered, choked with unshed tears.

Is he crying?

Goddammit.

Despite the uncertainty gnawing at me, I leaned in closer, drawn to his vulnerability. Tentatively, I reached out and pulled him towards me, enveloping him in a hesitant embrace.

"Please... please don't fear me," he pleaded, his words muffled against my shoulder, his voice trembling with emotion.

My heart softened at his plea, and I sighed, the tension between us dissipating slightly as I relaxed into the embrace. But then, to my surprise, his grip tightened, his arms encircling me with a desperate intensity.

As his lips trailed kisses along my jawline, his touch igniting a flurry of conflicting emotions within me, I felt a surge of apprehension mingled with a strange sense of longing.

"D-dean"

"So sweaty... so tired..." He mumbled as he continued. His hands reached underneath my shirt. He licked my ear lobe as he began to kiss me. I moved my head away but he just pushed my head back and kept kissing me.

He kept his hands underneath my shirt, and then started to go underneath my bra.

"S-stop..." I whined as he pushed to lay down onto the couch.

"Shhh just take it" He mumbled as he kissed me again. His hands roamed my chest even playing with my nipple.

He began to grind against me.

"F-fuck..."

He played with my nippled as his other hand traveled down my pants. His weight kept me trapped underneath him.

He immediately touched me

As we continued to kiss passionately, his hands roamed over my body, exploring every inch of skin. He pushed me back gently onto the couch, his weight pinning me down.

As he moved his kisses down my neck and collarbone, goosebumps formed on my skin in response. His hand slipped inside your pants, fingers exploring the hot, damp folds between my legs as he teased and caressed me.

"F-fuck, Dean..." I whimpered out his name, my hips bucking against his hand. His lips moved down my chest and towards my nipple, taking it into his mouth and sucking softly.

Suddenly, he thrust his fingers deeper inside me, causing me to gasp and arch my back. "Don't you ever fucking run from me again, or I swear..." he growled, his voice harsh.

He didn't stop there, pushing me over the edge again and again with his relentless strokes and touches. Each time I came, my cries grew louder and more desperate as he brought me back to the brink once more.

I whimpered out his name, My body throbbing with each powerful stroke.

"Dean, please..." I begged, arching my back off the couch. He growled in response, his fingers moving in and out of me harder and faster.

_____________________________

(A/N)

I'm sorry, writing this was so embarrassing.

Me-