TDOSARM: P3

Nico wakes in a small room decorated with nothing but a small bed, an uncomfortable wooden chair, and a bucket hidden behind a thin curtain. He wrinkles his nose. There is no way he will piss in a bucket.

His head pounds, and he presses a hand to his forehead. It's embarrassing how easy it was for someone to beat Nico. He ignores the throbbing of his skull and reaches for the shadows the bed casts. They slip through his mental hold. He tries again with the same result. Whatever these people used to knock him out must also negate his powers. Fuck.

Nico doesn't give his kidnappers, whom he knows must be watching him, the satisfaction of freaking out. By now, Chiron will be organizing a quest to find him. If Chiron does not order a quest, Hades will not sit around idly while someone has kidnapped his heir. Either way, if Nico can't escape alone, he won't be in this place for more than three days.

He swings his legs over the side of the bed, scoffing when he sees his bare feet. Taking his shoes will not stop Nico from escaping. He angrily brushes his hair out of his face when it falls into his eyes. The fuckers who kidnapped Nico won't get away with stealing his present from Will. Most likely, they assumed he could use the sharp point of the pin as a weapon or a tool to escape, which is not far off.

"Nice to see you awake finally. Director Fury wants to know if you'll calmly speak with him." T

The voice makes Nico startle. "Who the fuck are you?" He shoots to his feet, reaching for his sword, eyes widening when it's not there. Of course, he wouldn't have it. His captors wouldn't be so stupid as to take his hairpin but leave the sword hanging from his waist.

'I am FRIDAY. Tony Stark's AI assistant.'

"I'm not talking to anyone! Let me go, you motherfucking psychos!"

'I cannot do that.'

Nico paces the length of the tiny room. "You made a serious mistake, mortals. You should release me now. I can kill you all alone, but my cousins are powerful, my uncles are dangerous... and my dad? Oh, he's horrifying. You don't want to be the ones stupid enough to piss him off."

"Who's your dad?" Nico jerks around as the door swings open, and an imposing man enters. "Director Fury," he introduces himself.

Nico charges Director Fury. A man Nico overlooks steps in the way and grabs Nico's arm in an iron grip. No, not an iron grip - but a metal one? The man's arm from his left shoulder down is metal. Nico winces as his arm pops in the unyielding hold.

"Refrain from injuring myself or my people, or I will lock you up," Director Fury calmly states.

"You've already locked me up, asshole!"

"I can chain you to a wall if you prefer. We have some questions. Answer them, and there won't be a problem."

"In your fucking dreams," Nico hisses.

"I hoped we could figure this out without drastic measures." Director Fury points a finger at the wall. A hidden projector shows a picture of a panicked will with a gag shoved in his mouth.

"Will," Nico covers his mouth.

"We have your boyfriend."

"Don't you dare hurt him!" Despite being held by the other man, Nico lunges for Director Fury. "If you hurt my boyfriend, I will flay you alive every fucking day until you're begging for death - and when you are, I will rip your spine out and strangle you with it while I hang you from your intestines."

Fury doesn't waver. Nico huffs as the man with the metal arm lifts Nico over his shoulder. "That's a nice threat; too bad I don't give a shit. If you cooperate, we won't touch your boy toy."